What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Bolgeel

Juniors
no joke I was told by BA at a members council meeting I got an invite to so several people know
I explained why it didnt happen
anyway enough clues for the sleuths
Sorry I meant it’s a joke how ppl think it’s an issue that BA doesn’t hire more experienced assistants than himself lol
Who is it??

Gazzamatta

Coach
Ok, name a genuine option as an assistant coach who we could get that is a threat to BA (meaning could be a head coach)?
I cant with any certainty. What I can say with certainty is Murphy and Grima definitely arent and Kidwell and Potters most recent assignments wernt exactly successful.
I do find it surprising though that "The Review" supported the entire coaching team because "The Players" reckoned they were well prepared. These same players BA is trying to move on.
Based on 2018 playing styles, offence and defensive structures I would have thought there was some consideration given to making changes. Maybe there is and we are just keeping our powder dry. Who knows.
The frequently repeated line that the form on the training field didnt convert to game day is a worry when it continued the entire season.
As always I will watch every 2019 game and hope for a miracle. Just maybe our training form might make it to game day occasionally.

Bolgeel

Juniors
I cant with any certainty. What I can say with certainty is Murphy and Grima definitely arent and Kidwell and Potters most recent assignments wernt exactly successful.
I do find it surprising though that "The Review" supported the entire coaching team because "The Players" reckoned they were well prepared. These same players BA is trying to move on.
Based on 2018 playing styles, offence and defensive structures I would have thought there was some consideration given to making changes. Maybe there is and we are just keeping our powder dry. Who knows.
The frequently repeated line that the form on the training field didnt convert to game day is a worry when it continued the entire season.
As always I will watch every 2019 game and hope for a miracle. Just maybe our training form might make it to game day occasionally.
I would hope that when the changes in structure to the footy dept based on the findings from the review are put into place, the entire coaching team will be more closely scrutinized and changed where necessary including BA

Gazzamatta

Coach
I would hope that when the changes in structure to the footy dept based on the findings from the review are put into place, the entire coaching team will be more closely scrutinized and changed where necessary including BA
Will that require a further review? Yeah I hope so. Based on last years efforts I find it impossible to believe everyone survived.

hindy111

Post Whore
Terepo made well over 100mtrs in 33mins with 6 tackle breaks. More then Tamoulolo.
Gee I was right about this kid. What a good player.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The review rightly identified lack of resources as one of our main problems. Sacking merkins won't fix that. If you sack a coach you now have less resources, not more. After this review we are hiring, not firing.

Gazzamatta

Coach
The review rightly identified lack of resources as one of our main problems. Sacking merkins won't fix that. If you sack a coach you now have less resources, not more. After this review we are hiring, not firing.
Lets keep hiring and eventually we may have sufficient coaches that someone might be responsible.

Latest posts