What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Spot on again Hindy with the vicious fish. When will people learn? You got the eye my friend, you got the eye, Mr 95%.

And yes it isn't a great sign for a club that has the second largest nursery in the State, spends millions on development and waxes lyrical that we have some of the best young kids in the game coming through.

And yes Hindy and I know that not every player that makes rep selection will kick on, again with the condescending manslaining type of posts by the titty twisters, but for a club like Parra to not even get one in either team is DISGUSTING as Hindy so succinctly put it.

titty twisters can spin it whichever way they like, but Parra should be able to produce at least 1 or 2 junior NZ or Aus reps in any given year, especially with the amount of Islander and Maori kid that we have, just on raw talent alone even before our useless development process kicks in and stuffs up their talent.

For a coach who is said to be all about juniors this is pathetic and I hope an anomaly that will not be repeated and maybe as Hindy suggested due to injury and that the younger kids can redress this embarrassing and concerning and what should be unacceptable outcome.
I agree Ram.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Bowling Shane.
Just shut up and do your job.

giphy.gif

TheRam

Coach
Also Hindy, Blake Lawrie, the young prop at the Dragons, I think he is one to look out for. I haven't seen much of him, but from what I saw in the semis I was very impressed. If he kicks on from there he will be a very good player and even rep quality.

Gronk

Staff member
Spot on again Hindy with the vicious fish. When will people learn? You got the eye my friend, you got the eye, Mr 95%.

And yes it isn't a great sign for a club that has the second largest nursery in the State, spends millions on development and waxes lyrical that we have some of the best young kids in the game coming through.

And yes Hindy and I know that not every player that makes rep selection will kick on, again with the condescending manslaining type of posts by the titty twisters, but for a club like Parra to not even get one in either team is DISGUSTING as Hindy so succinctly put it.

titty twisters can spin it whichever way they like, but Parra should be able to produce at least 1 or 2 junior NZ or Aus reps in any given year, especially with the amount of Islander and Maori kid that we have, just on raw talent alone even before our useless development process kicks in and stuffs up their talent.

For a coach who is said to be all about juniors this is pathetic and I hope an anomaly that will not be repeated and maybe as Hindy suggested due to injury and that the younger kids can redress this embarrassing and concerning and what should be unacceptable outcome.

With our junior base, we should certainly produce more. Having said that, if you browse the Jnr Roos and Kiwi sides since 2010, Penrith are no better.

There is one glaring pattern from the rep scene however, is if you make the Jnr Roos side you are a short price fav to a have a successful NRL career and a high chance of becoming an elite player. Kiwis not so much. That is not because the Roos continually flog the Kiwis. They don’t.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_Kangaroos

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Junior_Kiwis

TheRam

Coach
Gary wants back in on bone on Bones.

To bad, you can't just bat your eyes at me or Hindy and think we'll let you in if you know what I mean.

Well who am I kidding, of course you can. But no he had his moment in the dungeon and now he is out. It would take a huge and impressive allure to entice us to open our doors for him to come in once again.

strider

Post Whore
There is one glaring pattern from the rep scene however, is if you make the Jnr Roos side you are a short price fav to a have a successful NRL career and a high chance of becoming an elite playe
Agreed

2011, 2012 - Kane Evans

Go you good thing

Glenneel

Bench
I think Barry Toohey is wrong...

Unless I’m mistaken potter as assistant coach and Grima is coaching development.... well that’s what I’m lead to believe anyway
I like Potter as a coach. Had W-T in line for a finals berth until Farrar had a hissy fit. Would be a good backup to BA and able to take over, at least short term, as coach if BA goes mid year.

Glenneel

Bench
Agreed

2011, 2012 - Kane Evans

Go you good thing
Jane Evans was a good player about 3 years ago but been on a downward spiral since. I'd say BA picked him as cheap hoping to get better out of him. One can only hope he'll improve next season.

Glenneel

Bench
Even if he had such a TPA he would still want to maximise how much he gets from an NRL club.

If I have a job cleaning hotel rooms it doesn't mean I'm happy to be paid less for my second job working in a relative's laundromat. How much I get from the first job has nothing to do with that merkin.
But isn't your second job cash in hand?

Glenneel

Bench
Xerri - Sharks - 18yo
Blore - Panthers - 18yp
Leniu - Panthers - 18yo
Metcalf - Manly - 19yo
Toa - Knights - 18yo
Crossland - Knights.. 18yo Maybe. Hot and cold
Lamb - Roosters 20yo
Butcher - Roosters 18yo
Curran Roosters - 18yo

Here is a few
What about a similar list (and their position) of Parra juniors? I like to know who'll be in our team from 2020.

chiefy1

Bench
The Sydney Morning Herald reporting Jaimon Salmon involved in vehicle accident. Hit parked cars and crossed onto the wrong side of the road. Released from hospital. Police Blood alcohol/drug tests yet to be released. Article is in today's newspaper

Gazzamatta

Coach
The Sydney Morning Herald reporting Jaimon Salmon involved in vehicle accident. Hit parked cars and crossed onto the wrong side of the road. Released from hospital. Police Blood alcohol/drug tests yet to be released. Article is in today's newspaper
Sounds like Kenny and TRex passed on a few of their leadership skills to our future stars.