What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

parra pete

Referee
Between 1960 and 1973 we did not keep the Tigers tryless at Cumberland.

View attachment 24988

Source: https://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/...0LS0xMTEtMTk2MC0tLS0tMjAtLS0tLS0tLS0xOTczLQ==

Keith Barnes retired at the end of 1968.. He kicked 6 goals from 8 AT SCG....in Tigers 12/8 win over Parra
Dick joined in 1963...I cannot recall him ever being captain..If Ken was out, leadership was shared by Ron Lynch or Brian Hambly...
Love this kind of banter..thanks for raising it Glenn..you make an old bloke happy exercising his brain..
I might be wrong..MIGHT..(be the first time ever if I am....:cool::cool:).. I have a newspaper report of the win by Tigers at SCG when Golden Boots landed the six goals...Not very good copy and very fragile..but I will find it and post it on here)

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
a civil suit wouldn't be anything compared to actually being charged and facing the possibility of being sent to the big house and sharing a cell with Bubba
Hayne is 100 kilos of fast twitch muscle fibre. We might think of him as a cat but he would f**king destroy most non-NRL players, including 99% of merkins in prison.

Of course, being on his guard all the time would take its toll very quickly. I suppose eventually a couple of vigilantes would get organised and get him.

Rocket man

Juniors
Hi

Have been reading site for a long time. First post.

I remember the game Gleneel recalls. The first and only game I sat on the Pool side of the ground.
Dick kicked the Penalty field goal from that side of the ground.
The game was a trial so maybe that's why there's no records.
How did he manage that in a hurricane? Legend.

Also, welcome merkin.

Gronk

Staff member
Why would we need him when we have Damien Cook at the club???? Whoops I mean Kaysa.
200w.webp

Glenneel

Bench
He had the same allegations over his head in 2018 and was our best back.
We're talking about something that happened several years prior not something happening now. Regardless he is not worth $700k and based on the expected number of games he'd usually play even $500k is his max imo.

Latest posts