What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Anyone who immigrated before the 90s could be a bogan.

Question
Would you rather be a bogun who works hard and does best to battle through life and help others or a rich spoilt snob who think his shit doesnt stink and has everything handed on a plate.
I reckon the poor bogun would feel more purpose throughout his journey of life and have more ups and downs. Isnt that the fun part? It would be boring if it was all smoothe sailing

hindy111

Post Whore
Better than only feeding them for one week

You understand. All these rich kids wanting to escape the industrious lifestyle of westernised living to see how simple these 3rd world countries live and breathe a whilst they become better people for it from witnessing it first hand. All they are seeing is poor people in industrious countries working like slaves just to stay alive. Its almost embarrassing that they return and go back to the same lifestyle they had.

You understand. All these rich kids wanting to escape the industrious lifestyle of westernised living to see how simple these 3rd world countries live and breathe a whilst they become better people for it from witnessing it first hand. All they are seeing is poor people in industrious countries working like slaves just to stay alive. Its almost embarrassing that they return and go back to the same lifestyle they had.
I get what you're saying but not everyone who goes to such places does it to make themselves feel good. It's the wankers who decorate their houses with the cheap shit they got there who do that.

84 Baby

Referee
Question
Would you rather be a bogun who works hard and does best to battle through life and help others or a rich spoilt snob who think his shit doesnt stink and has everything handed on a plate.
I reckon the poor bogun would feel more purpose throughout his journey of life and have more ups and downs. Isnt that the fun part? It would be boring if it was all smoothe sailing
Why does life have to be binary? What about the rich spoilt snob who works hard? I’ve seen both sides of the track. If you reckon some bogans work harder than some snobs, you are dreaming

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why does life have to be binary? What about the rich spoilt snob who works hard? I’ve seen both sides of the track. If you reckon some bogans work harder than some snobs, you are dreaming
What if you are a rich hard working bogan???

hindy111

Post Whore

I never said that . Some boguns are lazy. I asked what you'd rather be.

84 Baby

Referee
Hey 84 what would you rather be, a watermelon or an antelope?
That’s a better question. I think a watermelon. They’re both going to get eaten anyway so may as well get it over with no effort on my part. Also I could try for those giant watermelon comps

Eelogical

Referee
I’d be an antelope. Probably a gazelle because I like mincing around like a mincer.

tumblr_n4gk7y6V4M1spy7ono1_500.gif