What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You can have the f**ker! He never shows up for Eels chat meetings anywhere that we pre-organised here in Brisbane. Same goes for his side-kick @hineyrulz . I'm trying my best to get on with these f**ktards but they seem to have come from a gene pool that i'm not familiar with.
It is compulsory to have a lobotomy if you stay for more than 5 years. Sir Joh brought in a law in the early 1980s. If that happens then everything that we do will make sense.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I think it's more a 'ping' (whatever that is) at Diablo, don't you? He seems to be the only one using that term.
Shouldn't you be the one raising it with him given your position on the other term (which out of courtesy I wont use).

I'm just highlighting its usage as you appear to have historically missed it.

P.S. Hindy111 also used the NH term yesterday as have others over the last week.

hindy111

Post Whore
Haven’t you been banging on all off season about being positive?

Didn’t take you long to throw that idea down the toilet.

I would of liked to see some new attacking structures. Unsure if BA is saving them for nrl games. I will be releasing my rnd 1 side soon and I hope BA makes some simmilar calls.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Shouldn't you be the one raising it with him given your position on the other term (which out of courtesy I wont use).

I'm just highlighting its usage as you appear to have historically missed it.

P.S. Hindy111 also used the NH term yesterday as have others over the last week.
nutrider

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I swear merkins are Just posting here looking for an argument.
Merkin mate, merkin.

You are talking about me, so there is no need to use a plural.

I'm pointing out counter views and exploring why people hold a certain view that doesn't appear logical. I think it is an important part of a forum and shouldn't just be dismissed as being 'an argument'.

Do you really want a world where everyone says the same thing and everyone slobbers over each other in doing so?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I would of liked to see some new attacking structures. Unsure if BA is saving them for nrl games. I will be releasing my rnd 1 side soon and I hope BA makes some simmilar calls.
Oooh, juicy.

Can you give me some early hints? Who's getting the chop?

IFR33K

Coach
Merkin mate, merkin.

You are talking about me, so there is no need to use a plural.

I'm pointing out counter views and exploring why people hold a certain view that doesn't appear logical. I think it is an important part of a forum and shouldn't just be dismissed as being 'an argument'.

Do you really want a world where everyone says the same thing and everyone slobbers over each other in doing so?

Nah mate not pointing you out, what gave you that idea?

It’s bizarre the attempts of belittling/heckling of fellow members, surely there’s got to be another forum for that kind of shit.

Each to their own I guess.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Nah mate not pointing you out, what gave you that idea?

It’s bizarre the attempts of belittling/heckling of fellow members, surely there’s got to be another forum for that kind of shit.

Each to their own I guess.
I think it is strange that people think they can say illogical shit and then complain when they are confronted with people who point out logic flaws.

I also think it is really strange that when someone actually questions someone else they think it is belittling or heckling.

What’s even stranger again is if those individuals run a rule through their own behaviour they’d find that they are actually guilty themselves of what they are accusing other of.

Never disagreed with anyone? Never had a go at someone like myself or Pou?

I think you need to get off your high horse and just let the discussions flow like they should.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Anyone seen the new show on Netflix "Dirty John"? Worth a look. Eric Bana is one twisted dude. Im hooked. Only 8 episodes up so far though.

TheRam

Coach
For what it's worth, after watch most of last nights game, I think that Hindy is right, but it is only a trial.

Other then Junior, Lane, and Brown giving us some much needed power and spark, not much else has changed. We looked good in the first half due to primarily being a full strength NRL team playing a reserve grade team, but at times we still were losing the ruck and gave silly penalties away due to trying to slow it down. Sound familiar? The Canberra number 9 who was their best player in the first half and a NRL player, caused us problems around the ruck and if he had some decent players around him, I feel the outcome may have have been much different.

Once we started to tire and subs started to come on, we really looked weak in the ruck. Very disappointing. I fear that if we were playing a full strength team, we would of lost the ruck totally after watching that. But like I said, it is only a trial and you don't really know what players are thinking and how much effort they are putting in to the little things. Moses losing the ball from the penalty tap restart was just plain dumb for a guy that is supposed to be the architect and leader out there. I know it was just a little thing, but ask yourself, would Bellamy been happy with that or would he be livid?

Tepai Moeroa was typically unimpressive again, some things definitely never change.

Anyway, just hoping that come season proper, we are much more powerful and dominate in the ruck, or else it is going to get ugly real quick and a long painful season once again.

IFR33K

Coach
I think it is strange that people think they can say illogical shit and then complain when they are confronted with people who point out logic flaws.

I also think it is really strange that when someone actually questions someone else they think it is belittling or heckling.

What’s even stranger again is if those individuals run a rule through their own behaviour they’d find that they are actually guilty themselves of what they are accusing other of.

Never disagreed with anyone? Never had a go at someone like myself or Pou?

I think you need to get off your high horse and just let the discussions flow like they should.

Like they should? Like many others I come here after a hard days work, to chill and read a few rumours, but the shit thrown at each other makes it real hard. You seem to be rubbing many up the wrong way lately champ. Who haven’t you exchanged words with?

But whatever floats your boat!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
For what it's worth, after watch most of last nights game, I think that Hindy is right, but it is only a trial.

Other then Junior, Lane, and Brown giving us some much needed power and spark, not much else has changed. We looked good in the first half due to primarily being a full strength NRL team playing a reserve grade team, but at times we still were losing the ruck and gave silly penalties away due to trying to slow it down. Sound familiar? The Canberra number 9 who was their best player in the first half and a NRL player, caused us problems around the ruck and if he had some decent players around him, I feel the outcome may have have been much different.

Once we started to tire and subs started to come on, we really looked weak in the ruck. Very disappointing. I fear that if we were playing a full strength team, we would of lost the ruck totally after watching that. But like I said, it is only a trial and you don't really know what players are thinking and how much effort they are putting in to the little things. Moses losing the ball from the penalty tap restart was just plain dumb for a guy that is supposed to be the architect and leader out there. I know it was just a little thing, but ask yourself, would Bellamy been happy with that or would he be livid?

Tepai Moeroa was typically unimpressive again, some things definitely never change.

Anyway, just hoping that come season proper, we are much more powerful and dominate in the ruck, or else it is going to get ugly real quick and a long painful season once again.
We definitely need to improve to be more competitive but there were also some positives. Like you, I was happy with what I saw from Brown, Lane and Paulo.

Still maintain we will do better than last year but will still finish somewhere between 8th-12th.

TheRam

Coach
Oh when Brown comes back in the number 13 jumper and if he stays fit and on the paddock then that will give us a much more potent pack.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Like they should? Like many others I come here after a hard days work, to chill and read a few rumours, but the shit thrown at each other makes it real hard. You seem to be rubbing many up the wrong way lately champ. Who haven’t you exchanged words with?

But whatever floats your boat!
It’s a forum where people exchange words all the time. Some of those words you are going to agree with and others you aren’t.

If you don’t like what I am saying then put me on ignore. But as @lingard has said, don’t try and stifle free speech.

Have a lovely day mate. Apologies if I have ‘rubbed you up the wrong way’.

Must have thought I was at Bones on Bones.

Latest posts