What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Well he didn’t come back in 2009 when they ran second. The point is things can turn around very quickly.

People are saying our roster is shit, but it won 16 games two seasons ago, and 13 the year before that. 2018 is the outlier until they prove otherwise.
Yeah they bought Kimmorley,Ennis and Morris.

84 Baby

Referee
Anyone seen the new show on Netflix "Dirty John"? Worth a look. Eric Bana is one twisted dude. Im hooked. Only 8 episodes up so far though.
Haven’t watched it yet but listened to the podcast. The way the whole thing ends is bizarre especially listening to the youngest daughter about it

TheRam

Coach
Mate I wouldnt be against W.Smith taking his spot.

Sorry, Hindy, but I can't see it. W. Smith is a handy filler when put in a strong team playing well for a game here and there, but to take over and be the main go to playmaker, especially in a team trying to find their feet and consistency, he would flounder big time.

He is a bit like French in that regard, that he needs a team that is strong and dominant that can make opportunities that allow for his slight build, but quick speed/skill to come to the fore. But he is not a true playmaker.

TheRam

Coach
It’s only a preseason game, I won’t slit my wrists soon because of the result. There were a few positives to take out of it, Paulo was strong, and our halves went well. Brown showed what he’s capable of, let’s just hope he has the ability to play to first grade standard over the duration of the season.

Yeah I slit my wrist. :rolleyes:

Oh and funny how you just highlighted the same players I did as positive additions merkin.

lingard

Coach
Shouldn't you be the one raising it with him given your position on the other term (which out of courtesy I wont use).

I'm just highlighting its usage as you appear to have historically missed it.

P.S. Hindy111 also used the NH term yesterday as have others over the last week.

You're very determined to keep this thing going, aren't you, mate?

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
You're very determined to keep this thing going, aren't you, mate?
The thing that you originally raised?

You were so adamant when you originally raised the issue. It appears like you've folded quicker than Superman on laundry day in the face of logic.

Latest posts