What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Promise never to post a neme again.
remote.axd

TheRam

Coach
Every one on here knows a bit about footy.
But guys like me and even yourself ram dont know a bit, we know a lot. And we certainly no what is needed to build a winning team while half the guys on here fall in love with guys who been here too long. Like old powder puff Tim leading the pack lol.
Jeez if ever the day come we worked together for this club I can only imagine the dynasty and powerhouse we would create.
We certainly would run a tight shop and a successful one.

It goes without saying, Parra would be kings of the NRL world.

Where did you go last week Hindy? I missed you. Thought you had abandoned us(me).

hindy111

Post Whore
It goes without saying, Parra would be kings of the NRL world.

Where did you go last week Hindy? I missed you. Thought you had abandoned us(me).

Ever now and than I just switch phones off and internet. I strip down naked and reset the brain. Just me and the bare essentials. Food water and and air to breathe.
It's very relaxing.

Glenneel

Bench
That’s right.

So, I agree that if Evans (as a depth player) was going to spend most of the year in reserve grade then we’d be better off without him on the books.

But teams have injuries, and depth players are better than rookie backups. With Paulo’s hamstring, Nrown’s pec and Terepo’s f**kery I’m sure Arthur is happy he has Evans in the squad.
You said he's a depth player (not me) and that is where depth players spend most of their time ffs. So why would you get rid of them because the're spending time in reserves?????

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You said he's a depth player (not me) and that is where depth players spend most of their time ffs. So why would you get rid of them because the're spending time in reserves?????
Nope, they compete with other depth players for a spot in the top 17. So any given week there will be some depth players in first grade and others in reserve grade.

hindy111

Post Whore
Let's hope that some TPAs come for Dylan Brown to stay at club.
He is going to cost big. Without a decent TPA we will pay overs or lose him.