What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Whether you think we were out muscled or not is irrelevant, but isn’t everything else you mentioned the tactics of the game? They controlled the game well and belted us into submission. We couldn’t match them and there’s a reason why they’re leading the comp.
They're leading the comp for the same reason we were briefly the best team in the comp with our smaller pack in 2017.

It's not because we were out-muscling anyone.

gaffer

Juniors
Apparently the general consensus is that Dylan Brown will not be back this season, hopefully lesson learnt in regarding his million dollar man comment, albeit a hard one, and hopefully a humbling one. In saying that I think will struggle big time with Salmon at 6!
throw French in at 6 he might surprise us

Apparently the general consensus is that Dylan Brown will not be back this season, hopefully lesson learnt in regarding his million dollar man comment, albeit a hard one, and hopefully a humbling one. In saying that I think will struggle big time with Salmon at 6!
ever wondered why you have 1466 comments and 26 likes?
The question was asked whats it like to get a million dollar offer from the Warriors? he replied every kid wants to be a millionaire
Pea brain

Last edited:

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Whether or not a team makes risky plays comes down to direction and leadership. Gallen made it clear after they narrowly beat us recently. He said we came out and bashed them but they took their licks and refused to go away from the game plan. Even though they weren't making metres.

Teams with less less experience panic when they're not going forward and make dumb mistakes. Then possession goes against them and they fatigue and it gets harder in defence.
I will still never understand why we were licking them.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Well tbh if you want to play at that, your post is irrelevant because I said exactly that lmao

Once again, the discussion came up as a result of a known simpleton saying that our pack was out muscled by a smaller one!

Everything else others have brought up is a distraction.
Well said. You really out-muscled those pair of deadshits.

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
ever wondered why you have 1466 comments and 26 likes?
The question was asked whats it like to get a million dollar offer from the Warriors? he replied every kid wants to be a millionaire
Pea brain

Ahh no I don’t think too often about my 26 likes....do you know why? because I have a life!!!! and don’t need approval from people I don’t know and may disagree with my opinions you flog, by the way :joy::joy::joy::joy:.

Last edited:

george

Juniors
Cmon Bernie crack the whip and have a shot at Dylan Xerri & Zac Lomax .... I’m sure they’re not on that much