What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

84 Baby

Referee
What’s the rules in writing about the “supposed” real reason Tim mannah has left Parra? Is anyone going to let the cat out of the bag?
Am I able to write what I heard without being banned?

Cheers
Just post it for all of us to read and we will all decide if it should remain.
Failing that I’ll admit you have piqued my interest if you would PM me also

Happy MEel

First Grade
The way I see it. Tim has been at our club for 11yrs. If it is just some rumour and not confirmed why spread it? Not needed. If it becomes fact the newspapers will pick it up. No need for fans to be rubbing dirt on Tim from something they heard from some guy at the pub.

Suprised how many are interested in some gossip.
Tim hasn’t done anything wrong.

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
What’s the rules in writing about the “supposed” real reason Tim mannah has left Parra? Is anyone going to let the cat out of the bag?
Am I able to write what I heard without being banned?

Cheers

if you let me know I can tell you if its OK to post

up to you

84 Baby

Referee
if you let me know I can tell you if its OK to post

up to you
Probably if it was amended a bit it’d be ok. I just don’t know if it’d make sense without the bit about the nun, the rhino and the bag of generously proportioned Woolworths odd shaped carrots

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If the rumour has anything to do with what I just read on Facebook, I say it’s a load of shit!!

Just need to look at the players social media accounts to show it’s not true!

84 Baby

Referee
If the rumour has anything to do with what I just read on Facebook, I say it’s a load of shit!!

Just need to look at the players social media accounts to show it’s not true!
Yeah I’m certainly not going to lambast Cloeel for providing the rumour, but I don’t know if I believe it or not. Definitely can’t reconcile it as a pattern of culture. If it is, it goes all the way to the president

Latest posts