What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

IFR33K

Coach
If there’s any truth to the rumours BA and the culprits need to be shown the door immediately.

A hard nosed coach will sort these f*^kers out. Someone like BS.

gaffer

Juniors
What’s the rules in writing about the “supposed” real reason Tim mannah has left Parra? Is anyone going to let the cat out of the bag?
Am I able to write what I heard without being banned?

Cheers
you need to say "alleged" that way you can just throw it out there

Glenneel

Bench
If the rumour has anything to do with what I just read on Facebook, I say it’s a load of shit!!

Just need to look at the players social media accounts to show it’s not true!
Can someone re-post the rumour here?

There has to be some reason for our dysfunctional club to perform the way they have over the past 2 months. Looking at the stats for the Sharks game it should have been a close game but our defence has been deplorable. So why are we performing the way we are? Reasons, anyone!

Last edited:

TooheysNew

Coach
Can someone re-post the rumour here?

There has to be some reason for our dysfunctional club to perform the way they have over the past 2 months. Looking at the stats for the Sharks game it should have been a close game but our defence has been deplorable. So why are we performing the way we are? Reasons, anyone!
No, they cannot.

muznik

Juniors
OK, can some merkin PM me what's "allegedly" going on ?
FFS there's finally a juicy rumour that doesn't involve hindy111's sex life* and it cant be posted in the "Rumours and Stuff" thread ??

* Please tell me it doesn't !?!?