What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I’m pretty sure journalists are onto this
Most journos info comes from places like this.

Best get ever was someone in the Chooks forum posted a BS rumour about Brian Smith.

Chewbecca Wilson had a deep seated hatred for Smithy for some reason took the bait and posted it in one of her BS articles.

The poster then called her out in the same thread and said it was a made up rumour just to make her look stupid. He succeeded and she had to issue an apology.

84 Baby

Referee
Well IF the rumour is true, I’ll be the first with pitchfork and torch at the club demanding to know why I didn’t receive an invite

Snoochies

First Grade
I was one of the first to ask for a PM and still haven't received a PM. Can someone who asked for a PM after me and got a PM please PM me........TIA.

Noise

Coach
Most journos info comes from places like this.

Best get ever was someone in the Chooks forum posted a BS rumour about Brian Smith.

Chewbecca Wilson had a deep seated hatred for Smithy for some reason took the bait and posted it in one of her BS articles.

The poster then called her out in the same thread and said it was a made up rumour just to make her look stupid. He succeeded and she had to issue an apology.

Yep but in this case I think they had the info before it got to Facebook and fan forums (based on when and who I received the message from)

T.S Quint

Coach
This seems like something that needs to be known.
I don't want to be out of the loop. Any chance someone could PM me this rumour as well please?