What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Any chance Waka will be our number 2?

No. He is a better centre. He likes to go around guys. I do not see him as a hard runner that likes to go straight like most wingers. DWZ would of been a better option if we wanted that.
Blake due back around rnd 20

Bazal

Post Whore
No. He is a better centre. He likes to go around guys. I do not see him as a hard runner that likes to go straight like most wingers. DWZ would of been a better option if we wanted that.

I don't get it

T.S Quint

Coach

tenor.gif

84 Baby

Referee
What does this diarrhoea mean?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You don't reckon he'll go straight through them?