What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Soto

Bench
Our offer was literally only $20K less per year than theirs.
Interesting if true as it seemed at the time there was a fair difference in our offering to the Tigers.
Not sure you would leave if $20k per season was the difference. I suspect there is more to the situation that we all don't know about.
Wasn't the other blow up about also not being picked for first grade?

hindy111

Post Whore
Matterson left because he demanded to play in the halves and didn't like it when BA told him he needed to move into the pigs. Went to the Roosters, where Robinson gave him 6 games in the halves when either Pearce or Jackson were out injured before moving him into the second row. We were only going to keep him if BA had decided to let him play 6.

Stefano signed with the Tigers after his mum went ape shit at the club for offering him less than Payne Haas was earning because in her mind Stefano is a better player. Glad we didn't pay overs to keep him.

Some players won't be retained for reasons outside the clubs desire - that's life in football.

f**k Stefano. Most likely an overhyped junior. And if not will be a few years before hits and great heights.
Middle forwards isnt our weakness.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
“But Field's stay at the Eels will be a short one - the tiny playmaker is set to join English club Wigan in 2021.”

Gronk

Staff member
“But Field's stay at the Eels will be a short one - the tiny playmaker is set to join English club Wigan in 2021.”

IIRC it depends on how many FG games Field plays. He needs to get to a certain number to get a work visa.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Salmon to return to the Sharks. Should be announced soon.
I knew it. Why wouldnt he. No worries. We have heaps of junior backs to replace him. Im guessing Taka will be re signed now and W Smith. Jenko 2 more years. Probably Fergo as well. Lets extend Sivo too. Little wonder our A is fu*ked. I hope Salmon kills it there.

Avenger

Immortal
I knew it. Why wouldnt he. No worries. We have heaps of junior backs to replace him. Im guessing Taka will be re signed now and W Smith. Jenko 2 more years. Probably Fergo as well. Lets extend Sivo too. Little wonder our A is fu*ked. I hope Salmon kills it there.
Benji? LOL

Gronk

Staff member

Earth calling Gazz, this is not 2018. We are not coming last. In fact we are coming 3rd with a 13/4 win/loss.

84 Baby

Referee
Why the f**k do you rate him so much? In every game I’ve seen him play he never really showed much of anything. Not enough skill for a half.
Not enough speed for a centre.
Not enough bulk for a forward.
Jack of all trades, master of none.