What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member

gaffer

Juniors

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
Davey to the Sea Slugs? I thought i heard them say that on ABC Grandstand.

Affirmative!!! Still kicking goals regarding our talent identification!!! yet Lane is on the bench nowhere near worth the money he is getting, even at his best, 2 years ago he was a journeyman now we are paying him well over half a mil, and Davey is on ? Lol

Mr Parramatta

Juniors
you spruik so much BS.... Lane is not on more than $500k a year. When you run out or negative shit to say, you just make

Don’t f**ken read it then, you’ve had a crack before, when I had a crack at the wingers calling me a sook, I call it being a realist , so piss off!!!

Chipmunk

Coach
So when the Cowboys won the comp, Paul Green's Assistant Coaches were John Cartwright, Jason Demetriou and David Furner.

When Robinson won his first Premiership his assistants were Paul Green and Jason Taylor.

In all of Craig Bellamy's years his Assistant Coaches have been Kearney, Arthur, McGuire, Seilbold, Walters, O'Brien, et al.

Interesting at least.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
So when the Cowboys won the comp, Paul Green's Assistant Coaches were John Cartwright, Jason Demetriou and David Furner.

When Robinson won his first Premiership his assistants were Paul Green and Jason Taylor.

In all of Craig Bellamy's years his Assistant Coaches have been Kearney, Arthur, McGuire, Seilbold, Walters, O'Brien, et al.

Interesting at least.

you forgot to mention Kidwell was an assistant with Bellamy when he won a comp in 2012 too,,....that’s a pretty interesting.....

Chipmunk

Coach
you forgot to mention Kidwell was an assistant with Bellamy when he won a comp in 2012 too,,....that’s a pretty interesting.....

Well I was only referencing coaches who have gone on to be NRL Head Coaches (I'm giving some licence with the mention of Walters). I could've mentioned plenty of others I guess if we're getting down to Kidwell.

I don't think anyone sees Kidwell Head Coaching too many NRL club's.

yy_cheng

Coach
Girdler said that with parra winning and chooks getting smashed, the penny were the biggest loser out of it.

He said that the panthers probably didn't rest their players this week and expected to play parra next week then get the bye to rest their players the week after.

However now they might face a chook team which is super angry so if the Panthers lose that they won't get that rest

Joely01

Bench
Girdler said that with parra winning and chooks getting smashed, the penny were the biggest loser out of it.

He said that the panthers probably didn't rest their players this week and expected to play parra next week then get the bye to rest their players the week after.

However now they might face a chook team which is super angry so if the Panthers lose that they won't get that rest

wont be surprised if teams 1 and 2 are both playing week 2.
I really think we will be up next weekend and use last years exit as motivation against the storm, I still believe we have been holding back the attack and haven’t shown all the trick shots!
And I think the roosters are the only team in the comp that can bounce back from 60 points and win the next week, Penrith will be super nervous! very interesting two games next week.

Latest posts