What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I understand thats in line with your philosophy generally and to a certain extent I agree but it dosent explain a player such as Davis who was added to the top squad based on his training performances throughout pre season. Salmon was another who was nicknamed "The Apprentice" as he was seen as a Gutho clone on the training paddock. Salmon also did very well when given opportunities in 2019. Maybe Lussick and French were already poised to fill these spots.
I reckon Salmon might flourish at another club. Maybe even in that position.

84 Baby

Referee
A well credentialed, non-premiership winning, except maybe he is, former coach? I think we all know the answer

images

hindy111

Post Whore
Oh and take it easy sunshine. No one really thinks you're a pedo. At least I don't think so.

I bet we do not see and children gifs for a while

nope...

oops sorry, I shouldn't be stealing Vengers thunder :)

proceed..

Hi Stagger.
Can I please have a report on juniors to keep an eye out for in the next 12-24mths. Happy for you too PM me if prefer.
Also any news on Noel Akafalou? He has been injured the last few seasons but I did like the way he moved across the park. Thought he was a good prospect.

hindy111

Post Whore
I understand thats in line with your philosophy generally and to a certain extent I agree but it dosent explain a player such as Davis who was added to the top squad based on his training performances throughout pre season. Salmon was another who was nicknamed "The Apprentice" as he was seen as a Gutho clone on the training paddock. Salmon also did very well when given opportunities in 2019. Maybe Lussick and French were already poised to fill these spots.

How do you know the car isn't Salmons sctualy the one wanting to go elsewhere as he has no opportunity at Parra.

Gazzamatta

Coach
How do you know the car isn't Salmons sctualy the one wanting to go elsewhere as he has no opportunity at Parra.
Yeah could be given his lack of game time this season. I wouldnt think he would have cost a fortune to keep so BA obviously didnt think he was worth keeping. Good luck to the kid. I hope he makes it. No doubt if he does BA will try to get him back.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It just means that you can get a spot in the squad based on less observation than is needed to keep your spot in the squad.

lingard

Coach
I think you will find it’s 2022:stuck_out_tongue: and no the second dude is no premiership winner. Far from it.

So, to make it clear - you're saying that you've heard that Flannagan has actually approached Parramatta for an assistant coaching job? Is that right?

Latest posts