What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

I think I picked it earlier somewhere on here that whatever the decision, #CAM666 will announce it on the eve of season kickoff to keep himself in spotlight at the games expense.

#andyoualllaughedatme

but if he is changing teams he is really taking a massive dump on his future teammates round one is three weeks away when's he going to meet the new team, in the tunnel as they run out for round one?

84 Baby

Referee
but if he is changing teams he is really taking a massive dump on his future teammates round one is three weeks away when's he going to meet the new team, in the tunnel as they run out for round one?
Reckon he’d wait to meet them in the tunnel before the grand final if he could

Stevie

Bench
I used to stick up for guys like Norman, Carney etc. but as I’ve gotten older I’ve realised to trust the instincts more. Desperate clubs take those players. Just like Pearce, f**kwits never achieve greatness. They just alway continue to be in the “could’ve been” category.
Very grateful our club steers clear of the dickhead factor in the most part.

Avenger

Immortal
I used to stick up for guys like Norman, Carney etc. but as I’ve gotten older I’ve realised to trust the instincts more. Desperate clubs take those players. Just like Pearce, f**kwits never achieve greatness. They just alway continue to be in the “could’ve been” category.
Very grateful our club steers clear of the dickhead factor in the most part.
Me too. Genuine people who f**ked up once like Wicks and Mau but redeemed themselves later and became better people are the exception.

Everyone deserves a second chance but a continued pattern of poor behaviour should never be tolerated.