What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
It was from a bloke who’d never played any sort of sport at a decent level in his life, sitting around a board room counting numbers. Even Sterlo had to admit they’d given up, too say they were trying to hard has just made him look as clueless as his coach.
Sterling doesn't have any skin in the game. Bennett and Hasler both praised our effort. Open your eyes. Or your ears. Your eyes can get f**ked.

parramaniac2516

Juniors
I personally won't be renewing if something doesn't change. Covid has ruined the past 2 seasons and alot of us are struggling financially. The fact im paying for games I cannot attend is one issue. The teams constant fade outs I think the team needs a change in leadership.

I have in the past been a big supporter of Brad Arthur. He has done a wonderful job rebuilding this club. But its been 8 years and to not even make a preliminary final is quiet disappointing. I don't think Arthur has the ability to take us to the next step and its time the club takes a new direction. I'd say Bennett but that's seems only like a quick fixs and probably not best for us long term.

I would personally be going hard after Flanagan. He has proven success and I'd say he would of learnt from his past mistakes.

I personally won't be renewing if something doesn't change. Covid has ruined the past 2 seasons and alot of us are struggling financially. The fact im paying for games I cannot attend is one issue. The teams constant fade outs I think the team needs a change in leadership.

I have in the past been a big supporter of Brad Arthur. He has done a wonderful job rebuilding this club. But its been 8 years and to not even make a preliminary final is quiet disappointing. I don't think Arthur has the ability to take us to the next step and its time the club takes a new direction. I'd say Bennett but that's seems only like a quick fixs and probably not best for us long term.

I would personally be going hard after Flanagan. He has proven success and I'd say he would of learnt from his past mistakes.
I like BA too. I heard someone say he's like a Cadbury cream egg - hard on the outside, gooey on the inside and not a brain cell in sight.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Aimed at the media, without being a media release. Don't believe a word of it. I'm certain Arthur's job isn't safe, and I'm not sure we will reopen negotiations with Gutherson after the finals, as was promised.

Honestly, I don't want Arthur sacked, necessarily - but we need some change.

As for Gutherson, he used to be my favourite player, but I've lost a lot of respect for him.

Definitely a safer option than Flanagan. I doubt it was Green's fault the Cowboys fell apart after the premiership. But I'm a big fan of Shane Flanagan. Unfortunately there's too much stink around him for the modern corporate organisation.
This is why I find the rumours about Flanno hard to believe. We have a risk averse board, at least to this point.