What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Matty Bhoy

Juniors
Honestly, I see no need to panic about Mahoney having dinner with Gus. He’s a super talent, of course they’re going to want to speak to him and as he’s off contract he’s doing what he should and listening to what they’ve got to say. The most important part was the bit saying he wants to speak to the Eels. Keep the faith.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Michelle bishop said on SEN this morning at the 6:30 sports update.

Curtis scott has agreed to terms and will begin pre-season training in the next couple of weeks.

His court case is still pending though.

Boggles my mind why we went and signed the scumbag
Because he's fast and he can tackle.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Hindy is right if we lose Rheedy to a shithole like the Dogs coached by that absolute fraud Barrett it would be embarrassing. This is also the club that cut him told him he wasn’t big enough so if he goes back there he’s got rocks in his head.
The junior retention staff who cut him from SG Ball would have nothing to do with NRL recruitment. They're probably not even at the club any more.

Wally21

Bench
Some idiot on the other site is saying it’s a done deal with the bulldogs. 4 years for $2.4mil As reliable a source as that drunk at the Telecrap.
It amazes me how many deadshits proclaim to know the intimate details of contracts. Not even my missus knows what’s in my work contract.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
The thing that shits me this playing group have achieved absolutely zero, our captain carrying on like he’s Teddy and totally irreplaceable. Rheed being paraded around at some dog and pony show. This playing group the last 5 years have won a spoon and two finals games. Lol they are carrying on like the were the 80’s Eels. f**k all their eyes!!!
They've won more games than most clubs in recent years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Some idiot on the other site is saying it’s a done deal with the bulldogs. 4 years for $2.4mil As reliable a source as that drunk at the Telecrap.
It amazes me how many deadshits proclaim to know the intimate details of contracts. Not even my missus knows what’s in my work contract.
He's worth at least that much to us. He'd be worth more to the Dogs. $600k is probably unders for Mahoney.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
If Sam wanted to put pressure on us to offer Mahoney a better deal, letting Mahoney being filmed in the open public dining with Barrett/Gus and our arch rivals the dogs, wouId do it!!

He definitely knew someone wouId take a photo and media wouId run with it…..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They've won more games than most clubs in recent years.
Bored The Office GIF

Delboy

First Grade
Just looked at the so called site, it was a made up post to stir everyone, The details were wrong and later shown to be just what it was , fake !