What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Part of our new era and juniors meant
Rheed, Penisni,Kafusi,Brown where priorities. I would rather let Gutherson go to keep Rheed.

In saying that a mate of mine reckons not get in a bid war as we went pretty well with Lussick

Delboy

First Grade
Funny how some clubs get in the mix for multiple players on decent coin when they have a sponsor that is prepared “ to be involved”, coupled with having Gus on board. Could it be a coincidence.?

Avenger

Immortal
A large part of me wants Gutherson to leave. I’ll be ropable if Mahoney leaves because we paid too much for our ‘captain.’

Hindsight is a wonderful yet tragic thing. We should have gone after Hynes. I still however reckon that Sean Russell will be our long term fullback. The kid is class and reminds me of a young Gutherson before the two ACL’s which have slowed him down to a Andrew Leeds clone.

Gronk

Staff member
A large part of me wants Gutherson to leave. I’ll be ropable if Mahoney leaves because we paid too much for our ‘captain.’

Hindsight is a wonderful yet tragic thing. We should have gone after Hynes. I still however reckon that Sean Russell will be our long term fullback. The kid is class and reminds me of a young Gutherson before the two ACL’s which have slowed him down to a Andrew Leeds clone.
Agree 100%. As much as some are saying that we should have signed Rheed months ago, "you can lead a horse to water". This new team is f**king with our negotiations and will only result in players being re-signed for overs which will eventually dilute our talent. Like your economics teacher told you, when demand increases and supply is static ... :arrow_up: :chart_with_upwards_trend:.

As others have said, I reckon we will re-sign who we need and merkins like Marata, Matto will leave so we can balance the books..

hineyrulz

Post Whore
The thing that shits me this playing group have achieved absolutely zero, our captain carrying on like he’s Teddy and totally irreplaceable. Rheed being paraded around at some dog and pony show. This playing group the last 5 years have won a spoon and two finals games. Lol they are carrying on like the were the 80’s Eels. f**k all their eyes!!!

Eelementary

Post Whore
Good luck to him. I hope he gets the money elsewhere and f**ks off. Then we can sign a real fullback with pace, have a real captain, and have no more ridiculous man buns. Queen Gutho would be a great fit for the Tigers.

The important thing is that your response was measured, and mature.

Gronk

Staff member
The thing that shits me this playing group have achieved absolutely zero, our captain carrying on like he’s Teddy and totally irreplaceable. Rheed being paraded around at some dog and pony show. This playing group the last 5 years have won a spoon and two finals games. Lol they are carrying on like the were the 80’s Eels. f**k all their eyes!!!
A tad OTT, but 👍

Eelementary

Post Whore
Part of our new era and juniors meant
Rheed, Penisni,Kafusi,Brown where priorities. I would rather let Gutherson go to keep Rheed.

In saying that a mate of mine reckons not get in a bid war as we went pretty well with Lussick

Lussick is gone, though.

Happy MEel

First Grade
what did he do .... i thought he was a nice boy

images

TheRam

Coach
Havent lost him yet mate. Oh. And Gus didnt land Thurston for The Pennys either. Hes also responsible for The Pennys covering half our Eels Salary Cap and the Coach Cleary/Griffin Fiasco.

Yes he did. Thurston agreed and was set to go, but when he told his wife she said, well you will be going on your own then.

It's his wife that Gus never landed.

TheRam

Coach
Hindy is right if we lose Rheedy to a shithole like the Dogs coached by that absolute fraud Barrett it would be embarrassing. This is also the club that cut him told him he wasn’t big enough so if he goes back there he’s got rocks in his head.

Or Gould in his ear.

Latest posts