What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
That’s a pretty crappy offer from us for Mahoney….but no need to put the best in first

WTF:

“It comes as back-rower Marata Niukore weighs up a four-year $2.5m deal from the New Zealand Warriors”

no wonder the shit clubs struggle to get off the bottom!! That’s stupid money!! Can’t begrudge Marata taking that offer, too good to refuse!!

IFR33K

Coach
Hindy is right if we lose Rheedy to a shithole like the Dogs coached by that absolute fraud Barrett it would be embarrassing. This is also the club that cut him told him he wasn’t big enough so if he goes back there he’s got rocks in his head.

It’s all about the $$$. It’s a win win for reed no matter what. I’m sure we’ll have to pay thru the roof to keep him.

Delboy

First Grade
Gus involved and Laundy hotels as a millionaire behind the scenes involved , moves them into Roosters territory. Sign everyone out there and then cut those you don’t want later.

IFR33K

Coach
Honestly, I see no need to panic about Mahoney having dinner with Gus. He’s a super talent, of course they’re going to want to speak to him and as he’s off contract he’s doing what he should and listening to what they’ve got to say. The most important part was the bit saying he wants to speak to the Eels. Keep the faith.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ayoub leaked the photo to scare us. One things for sure, if reed stays put, we’ve paid a premium for him. He had a very good year, but I’m hoping we don’t buckle into their demands. Remember there’s a guy called Brandon smith that’s arguably a better player, that may be looking for a new club.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If that first offer to Mahoney is true that’s simply insulting, practically throwing him at the Bulldogs we are. Now because if that stupidity we are going to have to throw in plenty to keep him.

Reactions: Ck9