What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gronk

Staff member
Rude.

FDyloMFVgAQ1mQq

I think 700k for him is over personally.

Absolutely, but he's worth more than 450k...but of course that was simply our original offer, and it apparently includes incentives that are triggered by SoO selection etc.

If the Dogs want to go to 650k let them, and keep an eye out for a hooker over the coming year.

King-Gutho94

Coach
9 News just had a story on Bryce and Matto training with Sprint Guru, Fabri. A pity Gutho and Sivo (still injured?) didnt join them.

Sivo has put too much weight on it has reduced his acceleration. Reduce the weight would help

Gutho ran down Reece walsh in magic round after walsh gave him a 5-10m head start he pulled him in before he got to half way. He is not as quick as teddy, turbo and that.

But he is not slow he just isnt at the level of speed/acceleration of true elite

yy_cheng

Coach
Sivo has put too much weight on it has reduced his acceleration. Reduce the weight would help

Gutho ran down Reece walsh in magic round after walsh gave him a 5-10m head start he pulled him in before he got to half way. He is not as quick as teddy, turbo and that.

But he is not slow he just isnt at the level of speed/acceleration of true elite
He doesn't have acceleration but he has stamina so he can maintain his reasonably high speed.
Whereas others don't have the stamina slows down the further they run

yy_cheng

Coach
TBH, i wouldn't pay overs for Rheed either. If we do have Rein, he would probably do as well as lussick.

I was watching a youtube video of our best tries. nearly all of them involved Moses.

He's our key. He starts handling the ball more like Thurston, Johns did, he'll bring our team up a notch.

I'm not too fussed either about losing Guth or DBrown either.

strider

Post Whore
or no one is legally allowed to disclose someone's vax status and he got an exemption like last time and is just counted as "good to go"

lingard

Coach
Wreed isn't even in the top 4 hookers in the NRL at the moment. Pump the breaks on the hyperbole.
It goes Kourisau, Cook, Smith, Grant then Wreed.
Not necessarily disagreeing with you, but he is, at least, in the top four hookers in the NRL. The bigger question, though, is: if we lose him, who do we replace him with? We would really want to have a plan B in place before we decided no to beat all other offers.

Gazzamatta

Coach

I agree. Fabri would help his explosiveness for sure. Speed off the mark is what he needs. Its why Moses is such a dangerous runner and Dyl isnt even though over distance Dyl would probably be faster.

lingard

Coach
Yeh, and not telling the board the truth when asked about it (I believe). In his latest effort he is alleged to have punched someone in the chops at a pub at 2am (to be fair it is a condition of entry at that bar that you must punch at least someone in the head if you are still there after midnight, and if you're still there at 4am you have to stab a biker in the neck). He has pleaded not guilty. He previously got very sleepy in a park and got tasered, but all charges were thrown out.
The guy has an alcohol problem. Doesn't make him a monster.

Latest posts