What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Avenger

Immortal
I just read an interesting comment on The Filthy Spammers regarding Forans Eels tenure by a self confessed well connected poster. It details the breakdown of the Anderson/BA relationship. A fascinating read. Maybe BA but entertaining nonetheless.
Under which topic?

84 Baby

Referee
I respectfully disagree.

hear-hear-correct.gif

Eelementary

Post Whore
Under which topic?

The poster contends that it was well known in rugby league circles that Foran's hamstring issues were just a code for his mental health issues, and when Foran missed games for Manly citing hamstring issues, it was actually due to his mental health.

And when BA went to sign Foran, Anderson baulked at signing him for the price he was asking, with the baggage he came with.

The poster alleges that Anderson had James Maloney signed for $700,000 per season, but that Arthur dug his heels in, and demanded Foran be signed.

The result was a strain in Anderson, and Arthur's, relationship.

Or so that poster claims.

TheRam

Coach
The poster contends that it was well known in rugby league circles that Foran's hamstring issues were just a code for his mental health issues, and when Foran missed games for Manly citing hamstring issues, it was actually due to his mental health.

And when BA went to sign Foran, Anderson baulked at signing him for the price he was asking, with the baggage he came with.

The poster alleges that Anderson had James Maloney signed for $700,000 per season, but that Arthur dug his heels in, and demanded Foran be signed.

Especially considering the price difference and what eventually transpired.

Avenger

Immortal

BA’s two biggest f**kups was signing Watmough and Foran. The arrogant prick would have completely known their injury/mental status respectively yet he chose to give them collectively $2m a season.

Epic fail.

Last edited:

Incorrect

Coach
BA’s two biggest f**kups was signing Watmough and Foran. The arrogant prick would have completely known their injury/mental status respectively yet he chose to give them collectively $2m a season.

Epic fail.
Pou is going to take you to task on this one... I'ma get my popcorn ready!!!

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I just read an interesting comment on The Filthy Spammers regarding Forans Eels tenure by a self confessed well connected poster. It details the breakdown of the Anderson/BA relationship. A fascinating read. Maybe BA but entertaining nonetheless.
Which article was it on?