What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

emjaycee

Coach
Yeah because I said he’s throwing games yeah? And you never answered my question so I’ll ask again.

in your opinion, is BA doing his best to win games with the bench he’s chosen?

And I’ll ask another one. In the past, has BA selected two halfbacks in the top 17, before his son came along?
If BA isnt doing his best to win, then he doesnt care if we lose, ergo he is throwing games by not selecting the best team to win games.... and I did answer it - I think I said "I would hope that BA is professional enough to do his best to ensure a win." That includes picking his bench.

To your other question, I dont know whether he has or not.

Soto

Bench
Let's not kid ourselves the answer would be no
Soooooo when he played JA earlier this year its because we had no outside back available and Dylbro was filling a spot. So what's happened now? That BS reasoning doesn't wash anymore.
Interestingly the 4 bench players were used tonight.
I for one will say at least he played JA at hooker. I will actually applaud that because that is thinking outside the square.
We did funnily enough also concede two tries whilst JA was on. However I cannot say it was because of anything he did or didn't do

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
So a 40 year old is faster than a 19 year old halfback? That comment is a keeper Poo. I think you may have just joined the dark side.
Sprinters peak between 24 and 26. Jake Arthur is still at least five years away. And Rankin is only thirty. Plus he’s a fullback. Speed is part of his game. I’m sure he’d be quicker than Chad Townsend who is also a halfback.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
How many times? Against what teams? What were all the other parameters, besides Drown being in the halves? And what was the score at half-time? Thanks.
Against the Tigers and Bulldogs, just off the top of my head. But my point is if it’s not Drown’s fault when we shit the bed in those games why is it Arthur’s fault when he plays?

IFR33K

Coach
Sh*t. Dont tell me I missed ya? Sorry mate. Yeah I was. I was there at 4 and left at 6.15. I put my phone away as Nifty Glover came over for a chat. What a great bloke. Maybe next time Georgy.

How dare u stand up my mate. I reckon you owe him 6 or 10 beers next game

Last edited:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
If you are talking about Jake I am going to slap you in the face.
Do It Episode 3 GIF by Star Wars