What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Put a pin in @hindy111 prediction # 12,654

Brendan Hands ❌
Jayden Yates ❌
No that is his opinion. Everyone has one, good, bad or indifferent and this is where you air your views.

My opinion is BA will pick 17 players this week but my prediction is he'll only pick 15 and guarantee an early finals exit and ensure he is a pig headed and stupid coach that knows less than the majority of the supporters who could pick a better team!

Gronk

Staff member
No that is his opinion. Everyone has one, good, bad or indifferent and this is where you air your views.

My opinion is BA will pick 17 players this week but my prediction is he'll only pick 15 and guarantee an early finals exit and ensure he is a pig headed and stupid coach that knows less than the majority of the supporters who could pick a better team!
This is what happens when you didn't get the joke.

Avenger

Immortal
Is Ice just trolling us now? Or is he trollng the Tigers fans
He obviously wants to stay but I don’t think that legally he will be able to unless the Tigers renege the contract. I’ve heard they’ve told him that he is coming or he will have to sit out the three years.

chiefy1

Juniors
Is Ice just trolling us now? Or is he trollng the Tigers fans

He's going, he just doesn't want the negative vibe around the team whilst we're in the finals. Ill bet anyone that as soon as our campaign is over he'll announce he is leaving.

Delboy

First Grade
He obviously wants to stay but I don’t think that legally he will be able to unless the Tigers renege the contract. I’ve heard they’ve told him that he is coming or he will have to sit out the three years.
Tough to see anything when the club that holds the signed contract has possibly the most litigant Legal firm as it’s major sponsor, and the chairman is CEO of said firm of lawyers. No way out from that contact.

Chipmunk

Coach
I suspect they'll enjoy an unmotivated player at a high price for 3 seasons, just as he was at the Warriors.

He won't be the first unmotivated player at a high price that has been at the Tigpies in recent seasons. They should be use to it by now.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I suspect they'll enjoy an unmotivated player at a high price for 3 seasons, just as he was at the Warriors.

He won't be the first unmotivated player at a high price that has been at the Tigpies in recent seasons. They should be use to it by now.
He should have thought about that when he signed with the Tigers given his previous experiences at a struggling club like the warriors.