What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Rocket man

Juniors
On the money there Soto. We need a couple of grubs and blokes that won't let cheap shots happen. Penrith is full of thugs and we needed a thug or two on Sunday. Even though Klem is pretty much signed with the Tigers I would make a last-ditch effort to sign him he won't cop any shit. Scott and Klem would rough some of those merkins up.
I remember Klemmer wanted nothing to do with Manu Mau.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Lads, do you know who else is the forgotten man for us next year? Bryce Cartwright. He was pretty good for us in 2021 surely he gets a crack at that starting back-row spot now that Papali'i has left. If he works on the defence he could be a real x-factor for us. If we can field a team something like this I think we can be up there next year.
  1. Gutherson
  2. Sivo
  3. Scott/Simonsson
  4. Penisini
  5. Blake/Dunster/Russell
  6. Brown
  7. Moses
  8. Campbell-Gillard
  9. Hodgson
  10. Paulo
  11. Lane
  12. Cartwright
  13. Matterson
  14. Arthur/Rein
  15. Hopgood
  16. Taupau
  17. Murchie

hindy111

Post Whore
I get the outrage, but I also get that some people might think that there is more to life than bashing about trying to get a ball across a line.

Of course there is. What's that go to do with 4k. This is footy related. He is paid to play footy. Copped a fine earning his pay and doesn't wna pay it so sitting out like a baby having a sulk in the corner. If you don't wna risk fines then stop playing the game.

I turned right at a no right turn yesterday. I took the risk just like that peanut did. I was on my way to make money and it saved me time. Should I just stay home? Collect the dole?
f**king rabbit

Noise

Coach
It doesn’t matter what the NRL think, the narrative is out there where it wasn’t before.
Yea the narrative that he accepted the NRLs charge, pled guilty to it and accepted the NRLs directed suspension. It’s a f**k you to the club, team mates and fans, that’s all.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Screen Shot 2022-10-06 at 12.36.26 pm.png
Saw this bloke when I was looking through the off-contract players for this year. Look at the size of him and his a winger. Has anyone heard of him, could be worth looking at. He'd provide plenty of yardage from the back end and provides us with a target to kick to as well.

Latest posts