What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

SneakyEel

Juniors
Jock is a second-rower that played centre due to injuries. Tore his ACL in the pre-season. Saw him at all junior games I attended, good kid but not sure what it does for his future opportunities
Do you know how old he is? Could he end up playing NSW Cup 2023 I remember he had big raps but injuries can change that

If forgot about Uncle Wayne and his underutilised cheque book, as a destination for the disgruntled Turbos... signed, sealed and delivered for 2024 I'd say?

Incorrect

Coach
If forgot about Uncle Wayne and his underutilised cheque book, as a destination for the disgruntled Turbos... signed, sealed and delivered for 2024 I'd say?
I think they'd be stoopid to go after Jurbo, they're top heavy with forwards. Is it a fait accompli that wherever Tom goes, Jake has to follow? Hopefully the Dolphins throw $1.3 a year at Tom and he takes the bait which might mean less to tempt either of our 2 halves....

Incorrect

Coach
Turbos won't go anywhere.

They are Manly through and through.

Why would Manly grant them a release with 4 years left on a contract. Its not like Tom will refuse to go to training he is too professional for that.
100% correct. I saw an article earlier in the week where apparently their management asked for a clause in their contract allowing them to explore other options if Des was no longer coach but quite rightly, Manly refused it

hindy111

Post Whore
If they where smart they'd give BURTON a pay day. 1.2 x 5yrs.
Huge gamble but the best upside and young. Would also be a hammer blow for a side on the up.

Incorrect

Coach
I know @hindy111 has been posting for a while about trying to lure David Fifita from the Titans.... Just thinking this arvo, I reckon the player we need from the Titans pack is Tino.... That Merkin is exactly what we need. A player whose form hasn't nosedived since leaving the Storm, a leader, a mongrel... someone who knows how to win. He needs to get away from the Titans before he ends up being Proctor MKII. I see that the Titans are close anyway to locking up Fifita on an extension.... If we could somehow get him cross, it would be huge. Wishful thinking I know.... I'd happily jettison Matterson to make it happen

Noise

Coach
I know @hindy111 has been posting for a while about trying to lure David Fifita from the Titans.... Just thinking this arvo, I reckon the player we need from the Titans pack is Tino.... That Merkin is exactly what we need. A player whose form hasn't nosedived since leaving the Storm, a leader, a mongrel... someone who knows how to win. He needs to get away from the Titans before he ends up being Proctor MKII. I see that the Titans are close anyway to locking up Fifita on an extension.... If we could somehow get him cross, it would be huge. Wishful thinking I know.... I'd happily jettison Matterson to make it happen
I’d jettison Matterson even if it didn’t happen.