What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Mate we need someone with strength to take the ball up from the wing. Blake can do that. Dunster maybe be able to. And if they can’t To‘o needs to be offered big money for season 2024.
He was deadset ordinary rucking it out from our own end, I’d be f**king this dick finger clown off as soon as possible.

Avenger

Immortal
Simmonson is a big average footballer. He is ok if we had a great backline and took one spot. But we don't. It's full of average
Well there is nobody else.
He was deadset ordinary rucking it out from our own end, I’d be f**king this dick finger clown off as soon as possible.
Actually you are right. When I think about it he has been horrific and very inconsistent.

strider

Post Whore
We have waqa for 1 more year .... dont really have the funds to get a better alternative.

I thought simonsson went ok at centre. Surprised me. I think he would be worth keeping there for now and seeing if he can continue to improve.
Waqa is not a good winger. He doesnt have the right frame to ruck the ball out of our own end. But he might still be as good as anything else we have???

Our best chance of creating some cash is probably offloading Nrown and Waqa .... but are there anymtakers? We would probably on generate 500k from both and 100k of that is at least a minimum salary to fill one of the roster spots

JokerEel

Coach
We have waqa for 1 more year .... dont really have the funds to get a better alternative.

I thought simonsson went ok at centre. Surprised me. I think he would be worth keeping there for now and seeing if he can continue to improve.
Waqa is not a good winger. He doesnt have the right frame to ruck the ball out of our own end. But he might still be as good as anything else we have???

Our best chance of creating some cash is probably offloading Nrown and Waqa .... but are there anymtakers? We would probably on generate 500k from both and 100k of that is at least a minimum salary to fill one of the roster spots

That caps going up next year. We have $$$

Avenger

Immortal
Why would it have ended 2 years ago? He signed with Penrith until the end of 23.
Because it was agreed upon as per the release for him to play with us. It doesn’t mean that they foot the bill for the entire contract. From memory it was only for the first 2 years.

JokerEel

Coach
Because it was agreed upon as per the release for him to play with us. It doesn’t mean that they foot the bill for the entire contract. From memory it was only for the first 2 years.
Sweet I can't find anywhere on the interwebs that says that. But if we are paying him 500k that means we have that cash to give to a better player next season.

JokerEel

Coach
I don't know the exact figure but I'm certain it's closer to Zero (as in Actually Zero) than "over half" as you have asserted for 2023...

Over half!!! Lol!

Well if you cant find anywhere that shows its not half you kinda look like a dick.

I wouldn't be paying him any more than 250k, but if we are paying him 500k its more money next year to sign a better player.

Also like I said that's a weird flex to get excited about. Plus who writes LOL in the year 2022?

Incorrect

Coach
Well if you cant find anywhere that shows its not half you kinda look like a dick.

I wouldn't be paying him any more than 250k, but if we are paying him 500k its more money next year to sign a better player.

Also like I said that's a weird flex to get excited about. Plus who writes LOL in the year 2022?
By the same token, can you show us a source that says it's over half (you said over half remember) for 2023??

Yours Lol'ing
Dick

Latest posts