What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
At least half means exactly that. Half at the very least.... The insinuation is generally that it's more than the least when people use that turn of phrase...

When you make outlandish unsubstantiated claims you should expect to be challenged. Got nothing to do with a chip on my shoulder.

Carry on....
Yes and get rid of that fish on your other shoulder!!!

JokerEel

Coach
My neighbour is a roosters supporter and he reckons that both Keary and Walker are on the outer. Manu to 6 and the halfback is not settled. 😯 They want to keep Manu and the other two can walk.

Manu is a fullback they must be desperate if they want to shift him to 6

Incorrect

Coach
Manu is a fullback they must be desperate if they want to shift him to 6
Regardless of where they end up playing Manu, I don't think anyone would realistically ever consider a team with Tedesco, Manu, Sua'ali'i, Sam Walker, Luke Keary, Brandon Smith, Angus Crichton, JWH, Lindsay Collins (the list goes on) and who have won 3 premierships in the last 10 years as "desperate"....

I wish we were as "desperate" as the Roosters....

JokerEel

Coach
Regardless of where they end up playing Manu, I don't think anyone would realistically ever consider a team with Tedesco, Manu, Sua'ali'i, Sam Walker, Luke Keary, Brandon Smith, Angus Crichton, JWH, Lindsay Collins (the list goes on) and who have won 3 premierships in the last 10 years as "desperate"....

I wish we were as "desperate" as the Roosters....

I should have added desperate to keep him..

I also don't know if your post is serious or not as there was no LOL or idiot at the end. Please be consistent

Latest posts