What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

lucablight

First Grade
A team of
  1. Gutherson
  2. Sivo
  3. Simmonson
  4. Penisini
  5. Dunster
  6. D.Brown
  7. Moses
  8. Campbell-Gillard
  9. Hodgson
  10. Paulo
  11. Lane
  12. Murchie
  13. Hopgood
  14. Rein
  15. Matterson
  16. Taupau
  17. N.Brown
Is well and truly able to win the comp if a few things go our way. The boys will be hungrier than ever and I back them to get the job done in 2023.
Huge assumption that Murchie, Hodgson, Hopgood, Rein and Tapau (if he were to join) will be even decent. Some or all could be busts (or fine). When you compare our backs to other top sides like the Roosters who have Tedesco, Suali’i and Manu our own backline is outclassed for x-factor and I don’t know if we have the forwards to compensate in 2023.

Gronk

Staff member
I'd rather Taupau over Makatoa, tbh.
There was some vague articles this week about Klemmer leaving the knights. Newie where tryng to swap him for Brooks but the Tigers have enough props. So Marty and Klemmer are still looking for clubs. IIRC Klemmer is on outrageous coin, so he'd need to take a massive haircut to come to us or any club TBH.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Wow that’s a weak back line
I agree that's probably the weak point in our team at the moment. I remember reading somewhere that was trying to offload Cartwright as well as Nathan Brown now. It also said that we're in the market for an outside back and a backrower so I wouldn't be panicking just yet.

JokerEel

Coach
Josh Jackson has retired.

Gould and everyone will deny it but I have no doubt he was tapped on the shoulder.

It's got Gus fingerprints all over it considering Jackson was on 600k next year.

The Laundrys will make he is looked after financially.

100% Just like Laundry is looking after Burtons family..

Latest posts