What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

JokerEel

Coach
Maybe it’s time to start negotiating with Moses and letting him know there’s a job post footy at the eels.

How much money is he wasting on babysitters there is a perfectly good Family available that could do that..

BA
JA
MA
Mrs A
MissA

He would save millions!

Chipmunk

Coach
Buzz Rothfields Top 50 from 2022

FiOwLThUcAAiWKo

FiOwLTfVQAA1fub
I think there is quite a few players on this list that make it because of the collective of players that they are with, rather than actually being that great themselves. I'd say the majority of NRL players can be classified as "Good players in Good Teams, and Average Players in Average Teams". There are some outliers though. I'd classifier this player as an "influencer". The ones that can influence others to perform (or look) better than they otherwise would.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Yeah all those Penrith kids they brought into their under 20s team: Edwards, Burton, Cleary, Yeo, Kikau, Martin and Fisher-Harris. Great local juniors from the Penrith area.
Lol yeah Penriths local juniors suck!! Need to producing more local talent like us. Take young Jake Arthur for instance…….

JokerEel

Coach
Lol yeah Penriths local juniors suck!! Need to producing more local talent like us. Take young Jake Arthur for instance…….

What backup half have Penrith got for next season?
If you wanted to be taken seriously maybe name a different Eels junior?

Latest posts