What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
amazing the comparisons that these blokes are throwing around. JA should be spoken about in the same sentence as Luke Kelly, yet somehow it’s langer and sterling. For good measure we should throw in Cronk and johns as well.
We should be critising the selection of JA and not him. For someone so young he does a reasonable job in a position where you need much more experience to thrive and direct a team around. Nearly all halves need that experience and even Moses was critised until fairly recently as not having the ability to lead a team around. Experience, and better players around him, has allowed him to become one of the better halves now.

Glenneel

Bench
Merkins wonder why better players take unders to stay at bigger clubs, while Moses expects us to match top dollar offers from shit clubs. I reckon there's two explanations; players at our club are more likely to be motivated by money (or else they would be somewhere bigger), and those players at the bigger clubs might be compensated in other ways anyway.
At the Storm they give you 2 filing cabinets.

Gronk

Staff member
Ethan Sanders in the lower grades looks good, but early days, in the mean time waiting to see how he develops, you'd think JA would get the job.
I would have thought Brown (7) and Asi (6) would be better. It will probably come down to the tackle 5 yoik out of the red zone. Does Dylbags have it in him ?

I remember the dark days when teams used to be able to pin us down in our own half and our end of set kick was being gathered up so shallow that they were on the halfway on tackle 1. <shudders>

yy_cheng

Coach
Is his kicking game good enough??? If the Dogs were smart they should partner him with Burton.
Will probably need to get To'o with G Williams and if the combined value = to want Moses wants.

Then I think so. Our issue is we dont get metres out of the back 5 well enough. Sivo actually can be he doesnt go looking for it. Guth just has to tell him, get in there and help.

However

Cloeel

Juniors
I would have thought Brown (7) and Asi (6) would be better. It will probably come down to the tackle 5 yoik out of the red zone. Does Dylbags have it in him ?

I remember the dark days when teams used to be able to pin us down in our own half and our end of set kick was being gathered up so shallow that they were on the halfway on tackle 1. <shudders>

We should be throwing our hat in the ring for Burton. Even if it is just to drive his price up for the Bulldogs.

JokerEel

Coach
We should be throwing our hat in the ring for Burton. Even if it is just to drive his price up for the Bulldogs.

10000000000000000000000000000000%

If they want to take Moses we can steal Burton

How can the Dogs get Moses if Burton also want a million a season? But we cant keep our halves...

Incorrect

Coach
He’s a very good player, would be a good replacement if we lost one of our halves.
Whilst true, you just know that Gus is going to make sure Burton goes nowhere. He might not be contracted long term "officially" but I'd speculate he's more or less wrapped up long term with Ciraldo.

SneakyEel

Juniors
Buzz Rothfields Top 50 from 2022

FiOwLThUcAAiWKo

FiOwLTfVQAA1fub
Lol Luai 5th

Latest posts