What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
'Moses is up there with the most overrated players. Has a great spine, great team, they've achieved nothing. 1 game for NSW and went to water. Dogs fans want success. Moses has shown time and time again, he can't perform on the big stage.'

Dogs fans are so psyched for 4 years of Moses :p
Prefer an overrated halfback that can get you to a gf than all the other underrated ones. Btw you can't blame Moses for gf loss, thats on the forwards.

Pazza

First Grade
Prefer an overrated halfback that can get you to a gf than all the other underrated ones. Btw you can't blame Moses for gf loss, thats on the forwards.

i blame the game plan, apart from a few trick shots we just wanted to run one out into the teeth of the panthers defense and on this occasion they just ate it up.

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
It's an interesting TPA with the car, although I think cars are allowed under the cap anyway so may not be a TPA, but if it was a TPA, the car company can't really take the car off him if he leaves, as I would say that would be against the 'inducement to play for a particular club' under the TPA rules.

SneakyEel

Juniors
I think Clarkey is a bit off with his predicted round 1 team. Carty, N.Brown will no longer be Eels by round 1 2023. I reckon realistically it'll be something like:
1. Gutho
2. Sivo
3. Blake/Simonsson
4. Penisini
5. Dunster/Russell
6. Brown
7. Moses
8. RCG
9. Hodgson
10. Paulo
11. Lane
12. Murchie/Doorey
13. Matto
14. Simpkin
15. Hopgood
16. Taupau
17. Momoisea
I still think we'll be up there again next year.

TheCrowe

Juniors
I dont think the Tigers will give up Simpkin. They have an ageing DH and they have lost Liddle and Nu Brown.
Not like we are in a strong negotiating position.

SneakyEel

Juniors
I dont think the Tigers will give up Simpkin. They have an ageing DH and they have lost Liddle and Nu Brown.
Not like we are in a strong negotiating position.
I really hope they are dumb enough too. Api will be playing 80 every week and he's there for another couple of years. Ultimately if Simpkin doesn't want to be there they'll release him I reckon.