What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
I don't care if Moses leaves. I reckon we may need a new direction and I am happy to have a rebuild year in 2024 with hope in 2025 we are on the fringe of finals and by 2026 we have a fresh squad ready to challenge for 3-4 more years.
It's silly to expect to be up the top challenging every year. Knowing when to blow it up is important to long term success. Do it to late and you can end up taking years to rebuild. Be smart about it and it can be a short turnaround.
Storm have been challenging every year, why can't we? They rebuild around a strong spine and thats the way to do it.

Glenneel

Bench
I think he'd be a quality running fullback. The question is around his work rate, playmaking and general decision making.
Lattrell has no running game but ticks every other box except perhaps defence, because he has no running game. Get him fit and he'd be explosive and by far the best fullback around.

Glenneel

Bench
No. Really who cares anyhows. It isn't till 2024.
Enjoy the 2023 season. Dogs should be top 6.
Dogs will improve but top 6, got doubts there. No half or fullback yet and doubt their forward pack is that good. So out of top 8 last year who is going to drop out? Faiders maybe.

Noise

Coach
The length of the rebuild (and the size of the premiership window) depends on the strength of the club. The Chooks only spent 2016 rebuilding and have been in a premiership window ever since. They are third in premiership betting right now while we aren’t even top five.
The chooks didn’t really ‘blow it up’ though did they? They made a few key changes.

emjaycee

Coach
This guy needs to move on, we’ve had him at his best, and the fact he hasn’t signed is ridiculous and disrespectful to the club and his mates…wtf is he waiting for, i believe it would be best for both parties if he moved on, in we concentrate on Sanders
We gave him permission to make a decision as late as May 2023. Why is it ridiculous and disrespectful that he hasnt signed in January?

Gronk

Staff member
I see Gus has signed 18 year old Eels junior Michael Gabrael. Apparently a centre.
That was mid 2022. He was playing Harrold Matts for us at the time.

84 Baby

Referee
We should be, because he’s not worth anywhere near that money!!
I’ll rephrase - we’re not a million miles off their OFFER. It’s being reported in such a way to make the gap seem larger.
Also my own guess is we’re waiting to see how to best use 2023 cap space but some of it has probably been pencilled in for Moses

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Storm have been challenging every year, why can't we?
Same reason the Titans are never a legit contender. Some clubs are stronger and have natural advantages, while others have natural disadvantages. We are closer to the middle. Otherwise you might as well ask why every club can't challenge every year.

Avenger

Immortal
We gave him permission to make a decision as late as May 2023. Why is it ridiculous and disrespectful that he hasnt signed in January?
You’d think he’d make one before the season starts. Isn’t May the cut off date for his player option for season 2024 on his current contract?

Latest posts