What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
How people are predicting the Dogs and Tigers to make the 8 is beyond me too. Plus I’ll be deathriding them every week.

They both will push. The comp will be a lot closer this year.
Titans young squad should take a leap forward as well. If Turbo some how stayed fit Manly will be back in the race as well. Brisbane will be better as well. And so will the Knights.
Dragons I felt would but now this Amone thing ruins it.

Unsure about Warrirors and Dolphins will be rubbish. Probably the only two id put a line thru atm.

Gazzamatta

Coach
I also hope he stays but not for too long. Two more years would be my preference with an option in our favour for a third.

If he leaves, we should either buy Lomax or someone like Garrick to do the goal kicking however I’m sure Gutherson could do it long term if he had to.
Garrick just signed long term. Also depends how Sanders develops. The cupboard is bare otherwise. Its a big if. Have we built a squad around Moses's tactical kicking? Are we capable of changing our tactics with this squad? These and other questions will be answered at some point. Its so f'n exciting!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
People need to lay off the Sanders talk. It’s very transparent why certain people have jumped on him but he isn’t Drown. He’s years away if he ever makes it
Yeah but imagine being able to cheer for a Colonel Sanders FFS??? It would be very exciting!!

84 Baby

Referee
Blaize Talagi is on a development contract and Ethan Sanders is not. So if there is a pecking order, it's Talagi before Sanders anyway.
tenor.gif

eels_fan

First Grade

News is circulating Waqa Blake has broken his arm whilst Nathan Brown has injuried his hamstring at training and with less than 6 weeks until the season kicks off, both will miss the start of the Eels campaign. Parramatta Eels are yet to offically confirm.

Gronk

Staff member
makes it harder to move Brown on now if he’s injured.

the Waqa injury opens up an opportunity for Russell
A broken arm gives the Waqa haters what they were after.

1. Gutho
2. Sivo.
3. Penisini

Russell, Simonsson, Asi, Louizu.

BTW I saw TCT say that Dunster has not yet started contact ?

Cini is on development contract, so not available until June or July.

JokerEel

Coach
People need to lay off the Sanders talk. It’s very transparent why certain people have jumped on him but he isn’t Drown. He’s years away if he ever makes it

Whats wrong with talking up a junior? If he makes it great if he doesn't unlucky for him..