What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

TheCrowe

Juniors
I wonder if the broken arm to Waqa changes things with LumeLume's train n trial deal ?

I think they would be more likely to promote Cini to the top 30 to play centre but would depend on how Dunster and Simonsson are progressing. I hope Lumelume gets a run in cup though.

Gronk

Staff member
Also it seems highly likely some people are talking him up simply because his name isn’t Arthur
For good reason too. Has anyone on this site ever said that Jake should be our forever half ? As much as you're cheekily suggesting deflection to some how take the heat off him, I think that everyone is actually being realistic in their assessment of Player #815.

Delboy

First Grade
Some background, my grandson just played last 3 seasons in junior reps, stooped playing this year as parents moved out to Wisemans Ferry, he’s 3rd year apprentice and training was costing $150 per week in tolls and petrol, despite being under contract with another Sydney club offering a position.

said 3 best halves coming through are Cassius Toy who was being flown over weekly from NZ by Roosters , he’s now at Hills Sports still contracted to Roosters in Ball. However better than him were Ethan Sanders and Isaiya Katoa , he played school footy with them both, and for and against them in Div 1 in Penrith and Parra comps.

Katoa was possibly a better goal kicker, but Sanders was probably smarter and a 7 with Katoa more a 6. Dolphins signed Katoa and intend moving him quickly into top 30. He thinks Sanders is more than able, and has the potential to play NRL.

See how they each pan out, but were the dominant halves in 3 years of junior reps.

Last edited:

Eelogical

Referee

hindy111

Post Whore
Some background, my grandson just okayed last 3 seasons in junior reps, stooped playing this year as parents moved out to Wisemans Ferry, he’s 3rd year apprentice and training was costing $150 per week in tolls and petrol, despite being under contract with another Sydney club offering a position.

said 3 best halves coming through are Cassius Toy who was being flown over weekly from NZ by Roosters , he’s now at Hills Sports still contracted to Roosters in Ball. However better than him were Ethan Sanders and Isaiya Katoa , he played school footy with them both, and for and against them in Div 1 in Penrith and Parra comps.

Katoa was possibly a better goal kicker, but Sanders was probably smarter and a 7 with Katoa more a 6. Dolphins signed Katoa and intend moving him quickly into top 30. He thinks Sanders is more than able, and has the potential to play NRL.

See how they each pan out, but were the dominant halves in 3 years of junior reps.

Hearing Penrith have a very good half in Sg Ball this year. But that's a young kid

84 Baby

Referee
For good reason too. Has anyone on this site ever said that Jake should be our forever half ? As much as you're cheekily suggesting deflection to some how take the heat off him, I think that everyone is actually being realistic in their assessment of Player #815.
Other way around. I’m cheekily suggesting deflection because those people don’t want anyone named Arthur at the club and will happily suggest player X, they’ve never seen play and only saw their name mentioned in passing here, is not only ready to leapfrog Arthur but also replace Moses.

84 Baby

Referee
Some background, my grandson just okayed last 3 seasons in junior reps, stooped playing this year as parents moved out to Wisemans Ferry, he’s 3rd year apprentice and training was costing $150 per week in tolls and petrol, despite being under contract with another Sydney club offering a position.

Not having a dig here but although your grandson played junior reps and would have a better idea than me, it’s still only the opinion of a kid who hasn’t played NRL.

Latest posts