What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

The Predictor

Juniors
A broken arm gives the Waqa haters what they were after.

1. Gutho
2. Sivo.
3. Penisini

Russell, Simonsson, Asi, Louizu.

BTW I saw TCT say that Dunster has not yet started contact ?

Cini is on development contract, so not available until June or July.
That’s ridiculous, this guy is a decent player

yy_cheng

Coach
Ok well I stand by what I said. If you put all your eggs in one basket, you’ll be f**ked. Jake is fine as a fill in, but he’s not our No.7 after Mitchy.

Personally, I hope he beefs up and ends up being a lock or 5/8 like Scott Hill. Anyone remember him ? He wasn’t gifted in the speed department but had a footy brain, a short kick and soft hands.

View attachment 69684
Who is our next 7 after Mitch?
If we don't get anyone for 2024,i think it will be ja. However, asi might step up if given opportunities but will be get any opportunity

Or do we get someone like alby Kelly for 1 year or bevan at 6 and dyl run the show

JokerEel

Coach
If we don't get anyone for 2024,i think it will be ja. However, asi might step up if given opportunities but will be get any opportunity

Or do we get someone like alby Kelly for 1 year or bevan at 6 and dyl run the show

Or Move Dylbags to half Gutho to 6 and go after a top line fullback.

My bigger question who will be out hooker in 24/25.

TheCrowe

Juniors

Asi might be a good enough stop gap till they can determine if Sanders is up to it. We have signed him for 2 years.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Read this bro: https://forums.leagueunlimited.com/members/poupou-escobar.16713/#recent-content

harrisonford-hansolo.gif

Cloeel

Juniors

Dylan will be another year more experienced as well; which will be vital. We also have another year of Hodgson; with his experience - so it could be a good time to either blood a youngster (if ready) or poach a promising youngster from outside our system.

Either way it presents great opportunity if Moses leaves to shift more focus into our junior pathways (Make this a landmark moment in club history). If we want to be a serious contenders year in year out, we need have a production line of high quality juniors coming through. This will strengthen our position in negotiations

No reason why we can't be at a point within 5 years where we are never in the market for marquee players as we have such a strong system of youngsters banging the door down.

When you are working within a budget/salary cap you need to have more strings to your bow than throwing money at opposition team players.

Glenneel

Bench
I read on the socials a while back that he could be out till the middle of the season

Not much here as far as updates go

Another player made from tissue paper along with Tom. Good players but not worth much if you can't get value for money out of them.