What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Glenneel

Bench
Oh well, posted what I believed was info, and people wonder why there’s so little discussion. Happy to leave it to you guys to criticise and probably won’t post again for another 6 months.
Please don't go Delboy we need decent discussion here and not the usual dribble. Even Hindy is off with the fairies or birds or something, the Ram's left and Hineyrulz is getting dementia in the nursing home. The place is going downhill fast and needs your insight and inside info.

Glenneel

Bench
jurassic park deal with it GIF
Pou in background, not foreground, just in case some here didn't know what he looked like.

Delboy

First Grade
Just back from the junior rep trials agst the Riff.

Matts were for some reason slow line speed and dominated up the middle in the first half, got some ball back in th second half but lost 6 tries to 3. Best player was probably Dom Farrugia who looked dangerous at both wing and fullback and scored . Ocean Vaivela who was signed from QLD led the charge in the second half and looked promising. Need to tidy up the simple things , after easily accounting for the Dogs last week, this was a reality check.

Ball played very well, won 6 tries to 3 with a further 3 disallowed, some booming conversions from the new 7 Josh Lynn and his direction around the ruck was also strong. The 2 hulking props, Tuivati and Fualema secured the middle , with the right edge of Pensisi and Parry dangerous. The fullback Api Twidle was safe and quick, one memorable cover tackle chasing down a wing break was very good. At one stage with a player sin binned the Eels did not concede a try and I think scored one. Forwards were solid and a good win. Last weeks loss to the Dogs points probably to how good they were.

Hind11 mentioned the half for the Riff, was outplayed on the day by Lynn, but was trying to get things moving, not a stand out from him.

Just my thoughts

hindy111

Post Whore
Just back from the junior rep trials agst the Riff.

Matts were for some reason slow line speed and dominated up the middle in the first half, got some ball back in th second half but lost 6 tries to 3. Best player was probably Dom Farrugia who looked dangerous at both wing and fullback and scored . Ocean Vaivela who was signed from QLD led the charge in the second half and looked promising. Need to tidy up the simple things , after easily accounting for the Dogs last week, this was a reality check.

Ball played very well, won 6 tries to 3 with a further 3 disallowed, some booming conversions from the new 7 Josh Lynn and his direction around the ruck was also strong. The 2 hulking props, Tuivati and Fualema secured the middle , with the right edge of Pensisi and Parry dangerous. The fullback Api Twidle was safe and quick, one memorable cover tackle chasing down a wing break was very good. At one stage with a player sin binned the Eels did not concede a try and I think scored one. Forwards were solid and a good win. Last weeks loss to the Dogs points probably to how good they were.

Hind11 mentioned the half for the Riff, was outplayed on the day by Lynn, but was trying to get things moving, not a stand out from him.

Just my thoughts

I think Jet Cleary might be in the Panthers squad. Meant to go ok.