What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Every time people talk about Moses - the bull rushes....

He's signed for 2023. Worry about what he is doing next then...It'll sort itself out..
Don't agree. You cant just f**k around and hope for the best when it comes to your highest paid and most influential player. Decisions on Mitch's future will significantly impact the make up of the rest of the squad.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
They wear make up ? I did not know that.
Of course, this is Waqa Blake's pre game ritual

Create meme clown meme, clown makeup meme, clown makeup meme - Pictures -  Meme-arsenal.com

hindy111

Post Whore
Don't agree. You cant just f**k around and hope for the best when it comes to your highest paid and most influential player. Decisions on Mitch's future will significantly impact the make up of the rest of the squad.

Smart and successfull squads have back up plans.
Losing Moses means we have 1 million dollars. The risk we have I feel if we do sign him is in 4yrs time we are going to have a huge mess. I know its a long time way. But we will of lost Jnr,RCG,Guth and Moses all at once. To me that's a ship the sinks for a long time. We'd also start to lose any young guys coming thru. Watch how the Dogs juniors now will get targeted.

I don't mind the idea of losing him to be honest. I think we would just need to re shape the squad and try and keep our pathways coming in.

hindy111

Post Whore
On juniors my friends boy was apart of Penrith SG ball squad. Made the 30 but recently cut.
He said that the general consensus is Parra have a quite strong SG ball side this year. Lot of talent in the side and much better then last year.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Smart and successfull squads have back up plans.
Losing Moses means we have 1 million dollars. The risk we have I feel if we do sign him is in 4yrs time we are going to have a huge mess. I know its a long time way. But we will of lost Jnr,RCG,Guth and Moses all at once. To me that's a ship the sinks for a long time. We'd also start to lose any young guys coming thru. Watch how the Dogs juniors now will get targeted.

I don't mind the idea of losing him to be honest. I think we would just need to re shape the squad and try and keep our pathways coming in.
I don’t care if he goes or stays - I’d just hope they’d look to resolve the uncertainty ASAP and have a plan for both scenarios.

hindy111

Post Whore
I don’t care if he goes or stays - I’d just hope they’d look to resolve the uncertainty ASAP and have a plan for both scenarios.

If he leaves imagine the Ethan Parry hype that will happen on here 😁

Moses is good. But I just don't think he grabs games by the scruff of the neck. He isn't clutch and not cool under pressure.
I almost feel like he is uncomfortable when trying to stick to a game plan. It's not natural for him.
Plenty will disagree but Cleary,DCE,Hunt and all better halves.

Right now there is a lot of halves getting to end of career and young ones who have yet to do it long enough. It puts Moses higher up the list then he probably would be when there is a healthy amount of halves.

Same goes for HOOKERS. Reed looked a top 5 hooker. Mostly cause of similar reasons. In 2 or 3 yrs time a few can pop up and then both these guys could slide down the ladder quickly.
Its a simple case of supply and demand and right ow there just isn't a lot of supply.

Smartman

Juniors
Why Is Mitchell holding out. Is it the length of the contract or the money? Understandable because it will be his last major contract.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Why Is Mitchell holding out. Is it the length of the contract or the money? Understandable because it will be his last major contract.
I reckon he wants at least 4 years and we are probably offering 2 more at the most. Of course the Tigers are probably offering 5.

parra pete

Referee
Sometime when you’re feeling important;
Sometime when your ego’s in bloom
Sometime when you take it for granted
You’re the best qualified in the room,

Sometime when you feel that your going
Would leave an unfillable hole,
Just follow these simple instructions
And see how they humble your soul;

Take a bucket and fill it with water,
Put your hand in it up to the wrist,
Pull it out and the hole that’s remaining
Is a measure of how you’ll be missed.