What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Homo man69

Juniors
I wonder which players are circumcised? Anyone catch a peep in the sheds. Remember when they would let us in the locker room? Gary Larson is a horse. Anyway back to signings, who's our official back up hooker?

Homo man69

Juniors
We have a strong 13. That means you have to take short cuts on the bench. You either go with a squad with depth and a slightly weaker starting 13 or strong 13 and less depth.

Then need to compare JA with every other clubs back up from NSW CUP or on the bench. A list would be good.

Pointless people comparing him to million dollar starting play makers. That isn't his role in squad.

Yes W.Smith was better. But I'd say he got a better deal also and why he left. Its hardly like W.Smith was great. And you didn't want him to have much more then 15-20mins a game
The Panthers have really bucked that trend. There strong all the way through

JokerEel

Coach
I'm not sure how I feel about it either. I think he may struggle defensively but I reckon he'd be great in attack, especially with Lane, Brown, Sivo around him.

Let's hope he is only training there as a back-up of a back-up.
I doubt he will be as good as Marata at centre.

King-Gutho94

Coach
Bulldog Ritchie needs to be put in a nursing home.

All his articles are either dribble like that or just getting rent a quotes from players in the 80s and 90s.

None of his articles there are any quotes from any current players.