What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
Why Is Mitchell holding out. Is it the length of the contract or the money? Understandable because it will be his last major contract.
Hes got a player option for next year which expires in may.

If parra was playing hardball, they wouldve put an expiry date on the offer they have made.

Of course i dont know if they have or not

hindy111

Post Whore

If parra was playing hardball, they wouldve put an expiry date on the offer they have made.

Its the same with a bag of crisps. Everything has an expiry date

Smartman

Juniors

D Brown re signing was an easier decision for himself because he has many more years in the game. Moses on the other hand has to decide more seriously because hes towards the end of his career.

hindy111

Post Whore
D Brown re signing was an easier decision for himself because he has many more years in the game. Moses on the other hand has to decide more seriously because hes towards the end of his career.

Not really. With concussions nowdays any players career could be over in one season.

Latest posts