What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

King-Gutho94

Coach
Marata will be interesting to watch at the warriors and see if he can buck the trend.

Most signings there careers go backwards or die on the vine.

hindy111

Post Whore
Marata I never saw as anything special. Reason why is when he did start up front he was bog average. And had to many inconsistent games. Lot of suspension and injuries also.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Marata I never saw as anything special. Reason why is when he did start up front he was bog average. And had to many inconsistent games. Lot of suspension and injuries also.
He was great for us in 2021 but disappointing last season. Easily replaceable on what he offered up last year.

Glenneel

Bench
Have started a team list thread if you can contribute would appreciate. Give us something to talk about other than boring rumours with trials in 2 weeks and season kick off close now.

Incorrect

Coach

emjaycee

Coach
Putting this here for the blatant error in the article. First person to find it gets a knock on the front door at 3am from the Ram.
Dont send the Ram to me, send him to Concord where Tedesco started his career.
"It's well-known that the Roosters want to make Tedesco a one-club player,"

Or was it the mis-spelling...
agreed to by the waring NRL

hindy111

Post Whore
He was great for us in 2021 but disappointing last season. Easily replaceable on what he offered up last year.

Is it me or is there some people on here that are so unrealistic they feel the clubs never made one poor choice or wrong decision. Like WAQA for example. And Papali'i. I mean I've heard and it could be false but I heard he wanted to extend after about 10 games for a lot less then what the Tigers signed him for and we wanted to wait till end of the year.
We are doing good things as a club. But we also have made f**k ups. Some fans don't want to acknowledge the reality of it all.

hindy111

Post Whore
Sualii needs to be banned for what he does with his knee. The way he lifts it as he runs into the line deserves suspension.
How Matto was given 3 weeks for a grapple was it? I mean it barely deserved a week. I can understand Matto just losing the GF and then copping that and going f**k you. Even tho he should ofmpaid the fine.

Latest posts