What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Noise

Coach
Tbh i think it says alot about his character that he has not whinged about the situation .... i think there was one article where all that was said was that there has been no communication, which is pretty mild. Infact it felt like he was almost defending BA.
Exactly. He’s copped it for speaking honestly to the coach and hasn’t complained once. There is only one dickhead in this situation and it isn’t Brown.

Gronk

Staff member
Exactly. He’s copped it for speaking honestly to the coach and hasn’t complained once. There is only one dickhead in this situation and it isn’t Brown.
So your his manager and you encourage him to take that attitude to Trent Robinson ?

Eelementary

Post Whore
Perfect timing for himself and his manager. The halfback market cupboard is bare. Gus pulled out because his manager was asking for too much. It’s between the eels and the desperate tigpies for a very good but not elite halfback.

Absolutely, mate.

And I can't remember blame them.

I wouldn't throw $1.2 million at him - I like the guy a lot, but he just isn't worth that money.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You’re calling Brown a dickhead because he got into an argument with someone one time and then assume that the Roosters are now signing dickheads ie. Brown. It’s moronic.
It’s not like the Roosters and Robinson are signing Gronk, then he’d be correct.

Glenneel

Bench
Damn!
I was hanging out for the Limited Edition Nathan Brown T Shirt.
Fu*k em!
With Nrown to Roosters who do we target? Looking at Dolfins game Ata Mariota (i think, Raiders forward who copped head knock towards end of game) looks like a good player. Should target him if possible, either this year (good clubs get it done) or next.

Gronk

Staff member
Yeah nah!! Try again. If you said whiney virtue signalling fart sniffer you’d be on the money.
I think I am absolutely on the money. They are Westfields tough guys who throw their weight around in groups. The difference with our eshays is that they claim they’re oppressed when they are called to account.

1678593126650.jpeg