What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think I am absolutely on the money. They are Westfields tough guys who throw their weight around in groups. The difference with our eshays is that they claim they’re oppressed when they are called to account.

View attachment 71162
Lol called to account, more playing the victim. You are that dumb you just can’t see it. You are the unsflushable turd of the forum.

Gronk

Staff member
You’re calling Brown a dickhead because he got into an argument with someone one time and then assume that the Roosters are now signing dickheads ie. Brown. It’s moronic.
It’s an opinion. If he’s not a dickhead, then why has nobody signed him fir like 18 months ? Plop Nathan Brown + dickhead into twitter and see how you go.

IFR33K

Coach
It’s an opinion. If he’s not a dickhead, then why has nobody signed him fir like 18 months ? Plop Nathan Brown + dickhead into twitter and see how you go.

So no body has signed him because he’s a dickhead?

manly was after him a couple years ago. Then west tigers were reportedly after him last year and again this year.

you think he was less of a dickhead back then?

or he priced himself out of range and/or the eels and tigers couldn’t agree on a deal?

Gronk

Staff member
So no body has signed him because he’s a dickhead?

manly was after him a couple years ago. Then west tigers were reportedly after him last year and again this year.

you think he was less of a dickhead back then?

or he priced himself out of range and/or the eels and tigers couldn’t agree on a deal?
But they didn’t.

Gronk

Staff member
I don’t see anyone continually deleting anything you post, or being banned for a different opinion. How dare anyone disagree with Sheriff Gronk!!
Told ya. In your eyes free speech should be respected when it suits you.

The other topic is forum guidelines, dobber hiney.

IFR33K

Coach
But they didn’t.

we’ve got players accused of all sorts of things playing in the nrl. They’ll are beyond dickheads. Not sure I’d call brown a dickhead. Plays with his heart on his sleeve and may be a tough guy on the field, but not a dh imo. Not sure many would consider him a dh tbh.

Gronk

Staff member
we’ve got players accused of all sorts of things playing in the nrl. They’ll are beyond dickheads. Not sure I’d call brown a dickhead. Plays with his heart on his sleeve and may be a tough guy on the field, but not a dh imo. Not sure many would consider him a dh tbh.
Zzzzz yeah but you guys are coming from a place of unconscious bias because you think it’s quite fine for a player to pipe up and tell the coach that he has NFI. Most people woukd think that’s a tad out of line, a poor career move and most definitely a dickhead trait.

You don’t think so ? Cool, we have different opinions. I don’t know why some of you get all hot under the collar and shouty when merkins disagree with you.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Tbh i think it says alot about his character that he has not whinged about the situation .... i think there was one article where all that was said was that there has been no communication, which is pretty mild. Infact it felt like he was almost defending BA.
Don't discount shenanigans around players asking to leave and then playing games around the payout negotiations. Not picking them in first grade is part of the club's leverage to get the best deal (i.e. no payout at all) for the club.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I’d love to see what a coach like Smithy could have done with the squad Bea Arthur has had the last 3 or 4 years. It would be very exciting!!

Absolutely.

How Brian Smith was able to convert players like Craig Stapleton, Lee Hopkins, Daniel Heckenberg, etc. into serviceable First Graders is beyond me.

The man was a great coach - it's one of life's biggest shames that he didn't win a Premierhsip.