What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

yy_cheng

Coach
While MON is waiting with his feet up for Issac and Mitchell to make a decision.

Why doesn't ring up Brayden Trindell's manager.

Not sure what he is on at the Sharks but he wouldn't be on more then 350k I would say.

He looks worth a 600-650k halfback to me.

Something we can surely afford if we are offering moses 1.2 million.
And if Moses takes his option, he'll make a gr8 14 i reckon but then what about ja?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
This really a nothing post, but I need to get something off my chest…..and that is a fella by the name of Poppa on the other site , the guy sounds like an absolute prick, shooting down everything others have to say, I know he has been on there forever, regardless….he is extremely painful and have no doubt he has “driven” plenty from that site, I have no doubt he is probably on here as well…..some on here and there need to realise we follow the same club with varying opinions at the end of the day we are all equals !!!!
I predict you should f**k off and leave Poppa alone ffs!

But yes, the other site is a fairly toxic place.

Tiger5150

Bench
While MON is waiting with his feet up for Issac and Mitchell to make a decision.

Not sure what he is on at the Sharks but he wouldn't be on more then 350k I would say.

I have Brooksy's number if you need it?

King-Gutho94

Coach
This really a nothing post, but I need to get something off my chest…..and that is a fella by the name of Poppa on the other site , the guy sounds like an absolute prick, shooting down everything others have to say, I know he has been on there forever, regardless….he is extremely painful and have no doubt he has “driven” plenty from that site, I have no doubt he is probably on here as well…..some on here and there need to realise we follow the same club with varying opinions at the end of the day we are all equals !!!!
The site seems like a cesspit if you ask me.

Every thread generally gets hijacked by people just abusing each other and no proper discussion can be had.

On here is pretty tame there are a few disagreements here and there but generally it's all taken well and everyone moves on to the next exciting news, drama or despressing thing that happens to Parramatta.

hindy111

Post Whore
The site seems like a cesspit if you ask me.

Every thread generally gets hijacked by people just abusing each other and no proper discussion can be had.

On here is pretty tame there are a few disagreements here and there but generally it's all taken well and everyone moves on to the next exciting news, drama or despressing thing that happens to Parramatta.

Agree 100% I find it annoying when you get these rabbits who just abuse each other and use foul language without any consideration for others who are reading. It's selfish and disrespectful.

Incorrect

Coach

Was saying something very similar to some mates about an hour or so ago....

84 Baby

Referee
Saved a 40/20. Shame about Manly's great kick chase and Gutherson not getting there quick enough.
Ranking what he could’ve done with degree of risk and available information, picking it up and running via in goal, batting it harder/picking it up and passing to Gutho or smashing it back over deadball a la Sivo the other week were all infinitely better options than what he did

King-Gutho94

Coach

King-Gutho94

Coach
reportedly 7million reasons, how many reasons to stay at Parra? Has he re-signed yet?
If he goes I am not too concerned anymore.

If he wants to go piss his career away at Leichhardt then go ahead.

he will have a job on his hand the Tigers have to win 4 games this year or they risk becoming the first team to get as many points from the bye as what they get from a win.