What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

T-Boon

Coach
Penisini is faster than Gutho, who was good enough to play in the centres for NSW...

I'm not sure Penisini will play Origin, but he's a very good young centre.

Those of you saying all he offers is power should look back at some of his passes to his winger.

He's a very complete centre, and he's only 20 years old.

He will only get better.
I possibly haven’t been watching closely lately and need to have another look but he was below good up until this year. He does seem balanced on his feet. Is he really fast than gutho? That’s sad for gutho if true.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Too slow, he's just an average centre who breaks a few tackles and a pretty good defender. Nothing special. He's too slow to beat a defender and make long range breaks . 350k max for mine, Essentially penasini is a back rower who's too small to play in the forwards
His defence is elite, which actually is special in the NRL. Back rowers are badly exposed out wide.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
That's right I forgot. It's more about who can do the best helicopter in teh showers after the game...
Effective communication depends on the listener as much as the speaker.
Again, better centre than Gutho is faint praise.
Perhaps, but he played centre in Origin.
Will at his best so far would be majorly out of place if the NSW centre stocks had gotten that low. Against Manly I initially thought we had swapped sides with the centres, because his D was looking Blake-level shit.
His defence was fine. Defending at centre is hard, and everyone looks bad at times. Dopey fans at every club would think their outside backs can’t defend, because that’s where the majority of tries are conceded.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Dolphins about to extend JMK even thou has this year and next still. 2 games and that's enough. They knew it was enough to get a deal done.
While we wait untill they are free to get big offers. Shows where we are at as a club
Shows their offer is big enough that he knows he’s unlikely to get more if he waits.

Eelementary

Post Whore
I possibly haven’t been watching closely lately and need to have another look but he was below good up until this year. He does seem balanced on his feet. Is he really fast than gutho? That’s sad for gutho if true.

He's not lightning quick, but he's nippy.

Definitely quicker than Gutho (and I don't think Gutho is slow, exactly).

yy_cheng

Coach
This really a nothing post, but I need to get something off my chest…..and that is a fella by the name of Poppa on the other site , the guy sounds like an absolute prick, shooting down everything others have to say, I know he has been on there forever, regardless….he is extremely painful and have no doubt he has “driven” plenty from that site, I have no doubt he is probably on here as well…..some on here and there need to realise we follow the same club with varying opinions at the end of the day we are all equals !!!!
sounds familiar here too

oldmancraigy

Coach
This really a nothing post, but I need to get something off my chest…..and that is a fella by the name of Poppa on the other site , the guy sounds like an absolute prick, shooting down everything others have to say, I know he has been on there forever, regardless….he is extremely painful and have no doubt he has “driven” plenty from that site, I have no doubt he is probably on here as well…..some on here and there need to realise we follow the same club with varying opinions at the end of the day we are all equals !!!!

Could be the same person?

King-Gutho94

Coach
While MON is waiting with his feet up for Issac and Mitchell to make a decision.

Why doesn't ring up Brayden Trindell's manager.

Not sure what he is on at the Sharks but he wouldn't be on more then 350k I would say.

He looks worth a 600-650k halfback to me.

Something we can surely afford if we are offering moses 1.2 million.

Noise

Coach
While MON is waiting with his feet up for Issac and Mitchell to make a decision.

Why doesn't ring up Brayden Trindell's manager.

Not sure what he is on at the Sharks but he wouldn't be on more then 350k I would say.

He looks worth a 600-650k halfback to me.

Something we can surely afford if we are offering moses 1.2 million.
MON could also do something about replacing Nrown and filling our top 30.

hindy111

Post Whore
MON could also do something about replacing Nrown and filling our top 30.

We have now 3 spots as had only 28 filled. We need to sign guys now if we are to. I don't feel there are 3 guys in our squad worth promoting. Mataele and Cini have enough to work on untill rnd 11 when eligible on their development contracts.

I hope we go out and sign a good forward. I'd then look to upgrade Morretti. That leaves one spot. Has to be a hooker or upgrade Hands if deserves it. Ideal would be to Get Rein and Laziou off the books and give there spots to Hands and Lumelume and then sign a young back.

Latest posts