What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
This really a nothing post, but I need to get something off my chest…..and that is a fella by the name of Poppa on the other site , the guy sounds like an absolute prick, shooting down everything others have to say, I know he has been on there forever, regardless….he is extremely painful and have no doubt he has “driven” plenty from that site, I have no doubt he is probably on here as well…..some on here and there need to realise we follow the same club with varying opinions at the end of the day we are all equals !!!!

The other sites is full of halfwits, mate.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's too early to tell what our recruits will be like. The more I see of them the less confident I am. Bryce has easily been our best over any of the new forwards. And this guy couldn't even crack a bench spot last year.
Makatoa also looked better then any and same story.

Maybe around rnd 10 we can judge better. But I feel we need to sign a forward and after rnd 10 promote some kids.

Would be nice if the club gave injury updates on players also. Heard nothing on Lane,Russel or Doorey.

84 Baby

Referee
It was a good, positive bit of play. Let down by his teammate and capitalised on by a great kick chase from the opponent.
He did well to get it and avoiding the 40/20 was necessary and yes Gutho was in a shit position and probably not communicating. But it was still a weak, lazy and unnecessary attempt to bat it onto Gutho. He easily had time to pick it up and just run it over the deadball as worst case. Heck a dropout was likely a better result than if he did actually get the ball to Gutho

IFR33K

Coach
It's too early to tell what our recruits will be like. The more I see of them the less confident I am. Bryce has easily been our best over any of the new forwards. And this guy couldn't even crack a bench spot last year.

Maybe around rnd 10 we can judge better. But I feel we need to sign a forward and after rnd 10 promote some kids.

Would be nice if the club gave injury updates on players also. Heard nothing on Lane,Russel or Doorey.

dont forget Bryce was competing with our super sub last year. I know he’s not a forward thou…

Last edited:

King-Gutho94

Coach

Lane will be back for tigers game.

Due to get his clearance next week. Then there will be a 11 day turnaround from Roosters game to Easter Monday.

As per BA in a radio interview 2 weeks ago.

Latest posts