What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

hindy111

Post Whore
Well he hasn’t shown too much from what I have seen, and I see someone that’s an absolute gun as a Tedesco or Turbo at the back. Hyperbole @Gronk

Let's be honest. How many gun fullback are there?
And are they a lot more effective then high work rate ones like Gutherson and Edwards

Latrell is a great example. Yeah can win you a game but his overall contribution is low.

TheRam

Coach
Here is another young gun front rower that we should be looking at. Zyon Maiuu from the Warriors. The Knights are trying to nab him on a loan. We should get in and try to take him instead. He is a gun. This is the type of player we should be after to bolster our depth. Cheap as chips and ready to rumble. What is wrong with our recruitment.

Lets chase a fullback instead. Wacko sh*t at its best.

parra pete

Referee
Here is another young gun front rower that we should be looking at. Zyon Maiuu from the Warriors. The Knights are trying to nab him on a loan. We should get in and try to take him instead. He is a gun. This is the type of player we should be after to bolster our depth. Cheap as chips and ready to rumble. What is wrong with our recruitment.

Who says that are not? Who knows who is excluded?

hindy111

Post Whore

I still don't get how we missed the potential in that Okapalutu. You could see just from his physical size and genetics he was worth pursuing with. Instead they went for guys like Hollis.
And I agree Ram. We need a power prop of bench who injects tempo and energy.
Yes we need speed. The best way is wing and centre. Sivo,Guth and Penisini are only average speed. But then we have maybe the two fastest halves in the comp to help. Fix the other two spots in backline and we will be fine.
I think between Russel and Haze we might be ok. Also this Cody Parry kid coming thru will be in NRL sooner rather then later from what my little birds have whispered in my ears

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Moving Gutho from fullback would be insane - with any other player at the back (except maybe Edwards), Fisher-Harris steamrolls his way over the line last week, and we lose.
With a better attacking fullback we might’ve been ahead by more at the time. A quicker one might’ve gotten to the JFH kick first, etc.

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
I still don't get how we missed the potential in that Okapalutu. You could see just from his physical size and genetics he was worth pursuing with. Instead they went for guys like Hollis.
1. They are 3 years apart in age.
2. Hollis is bigger. Must be his genetics.
3. They don't even play the same position. We didn't keep Hollis at Haumole's expense.
Fun fact which I didn't know - Hollis is turning out for Newcastle these days.

hindy111

Post Whore
1. They are 3 years apart in age.
2. Hollis is bigger. Must be his genetics.
3. They don't even play the same position. We didn't keep Hollis at Haumole's expense.
Fun fact which I didn't know - Hollis is turning out for Newcastle these days.

My point is we saw potential in Hollis but didn't in Oka....