What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Tiger5150

Bench
Get out!

How about him near the end of the game when Wighton made that break.
Standing at marker to interested in chatting to the Raider player playing the ball to see the dummy half run down the blind side..

Sure he doesnt know where the dummy half is, but he is probably the only player in the NRL better than Guffo at finding a camera. Nofa is a Parra man and the quicker MON can make it happen, the quicker that all will be right in the world.

Last edited:

JokerEel

Coach

JokerEel

Coach
Why? He hasn't shown anything at the Titans to be signed up to the Eels for 3 seasons and I assume at centre.

JokerEel

Coach
Well given our derth of outside backs over the last few years, if was cheap enough in might be a good depth signing?

No it's a desperation signing and I am glad the club said no to 3 years. He would not have solved our backs issue for this year so signing him for 2 further years would have been dumb. Just like the Jirah signing.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah I reckon there's something else going on there. Let's face it, yeah he hits like a cement truck in defence but I've also seen him butcher certain tries on more than half a dozen occasions.... Beware the jettisoned Storm player. There's always a reason why they let a bloke go.
It's a pass from me...
He is contracted until the end of 2026 but his form has dropped off considerably this year. 30 year old forwards and playmakers usually go just fine but outside backs tend to have a shelf life. Sivo has declined this year too, and he is 30 in a few months.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
No it's a desperation signing and I am glad the club said no to 3 years. He would not have solved our backs issue for this year so signing him for 2 further years would have been dumb. Just like the Jirah signing.
Momoisea is a backup. He has never been anything more and there's no chance we signed him as anything else. But Schoupp would be top 17 for sure or else why leave the Titans? If he wanted to play reserve grade he could just stay there and get his full contract.

JokerEel

Coach
Momoisea is a backup. He has never been anything more and there's no chance we signed him as anything else. But Schoupp would be top 17 for sure or else why leave the Titans? If he wanted to play reserve grade he could just stay there and get his full contract.

Yeah wish that... It's not though..Only took 3 games for him to go from a starting 17 to never to be seen again...

Well he isn't leaving the Titans so I guess he isn't in the 17 for us... He also isn't in the top 17 at the Titans just a backup.. So why would we want him in our 17 when he isn't at the Titans..

JokerEel

Coach
Agree but wouldnt it be 2yrs and a bit. Howeve from what I've seen of him at dogs and titans he is worth investing in.
Aggressive, good size, defensively strong and decent speed. Better than all the reserve grade centres we have

Well I don't think he is better than the Super centre we have in the NRL so it's a waste

eels_fan

First Grade
Wouldn’t have given him 3. No chance.

he looks a decent prospect but if the offer of 2 rather than 3 was enough for him to not have interest when he’s not even getting first grade at the tits then he’s not the right player and won’t back himself to earn an extension. Wants security without effort upfront

Latest posts