What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Yeah wish that... It's not though..Only took 3 games for him to go from a starting 17 to never to be seen again...
He only started the year on first grade bench because we had Lane and Matterson unavailable. Doorey was in the starting team ffs. In reserve grade we had Mataele and Moretti, who doesn't even play on the edge. These blokes are backups. Andrew Davey played one game in reserve grade and walked straight into the 17. You're overstating Momoisea's place in our squad. He's a career backup.
Well he isn't leaving the Titans so I guess he isn't in the 17 for us... He also isn't in the top 17 at the Titans just a backup.. So why would we want him in our 17 when he isn't at the Titans..
The Titans have plenty of outside backs and can save money getting rid of one. I think Schoupp would be on some decent coin there, probably overs. Plus has potential to be a pretty good player. He is only 22 and played almost 50 NRL games.

JokerEel

Coach
He only started the year on first grade bench because we had Lane and Matterson unavailable. Doorey was in the starting team ffs. In reserve grade we had Mataele and Moretti, who doesn't even play on the edge. These blokes are backups. Andrew Davey played one game in reserve grade and walked straight into the 17. You're overstating Momoisea's place in our squad. He's a career backup.

The Titans have plenty of outside backs and can save money getting rid of one. I think Schoupp would be on some decent coin there, probably overs. Plus has potential to be a pretty good player. He is only 22 and played almost 50 NRL games.

Well now a top 30 player is a backup for NSW cup.... I am not over stating anything he is wasting a top 30 spot along with Sam L ,Reign when he wasn't retired as well..

If Jirah was an actual backup why would we go out and buy another backup in Davey..

Great plan to waste a top 30 spot and coin on a player not ever going to play first grade again for the next 2 seasons.

So schoupp is on overs at the tits and wants probably the same overs to come here for 3 years yep that's a good option 😂 glad the club didn't agree with you..

Avenger

Immortal
10 player to fill 4 spots.

of those 10 i would feed Penisini and Russell. i would give Sivo and Asi a snack.

why by another depth player when we need a gun? why tie up another $150-200k for 2-3 years on a bandaid solution to "help" this year. this year is gone.
Why not try and acquire Bradman Best at $650k a year.