What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours and Stuff

Eelementary

Post Whore
That’s pretty funny. You obviously don’t watch the games do you? By you claiming Leota being a cat, doesn’t really say much for your pack of plods does it.

I wouldn't call our pack "plod", but they're definitely over-rated.

It used to be our strength.

Now, I'm not so sure any more.

I wish cloning technology was a reality - then we could have 17 Guthos every game day.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
*Cro

giphy.gif

Soto

Bench
You do need to ask why the Storm are happy to let him go..
Maybe to help pay for the extensions of NAS and Munster etc. Plus knowing the Storm they will have a conveyor belt of young kids ready to come through at a fraction of the cost.
I don't think he will leave and I don't think we would look at him but I would sign Olam in a hearbeat

JokerEel

Coach
Maybe to help pay for the extensions of NAS and Munster etc. Plus knowing the Storm they will have a conveyor belt of young kids ready to come through at a fraction of the cost.
I don't think he will leave and I don't think we would look at him but I would sign Olam in a hearbeat

Yep but there must be a reason why they choose him and not another one of their players to let go to make room..

What's he going to bring to our defence?

I know he like to race in and make big tackles.

Latest posts